Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mobidea+Propeller Ads Keep running or Pause this campaign

mrboyd

affiliate
sorry for my bad english
I'm newbie I have to run first campaign Sweepstakes on propeller ads
- Tracking I use bemob basic plan
- Mobidea Sweepstakes payout $0.84 (I choose top offers ask from AM )
- Prelander I choose from adplexity
This geo target
i4QKmjP.png

I launch campaign 4 day
eUfL9sO.png

This my state all 4days empty column it loss my money can't tracking i ask bemob support (Empty means that the category is undefined) I don't know what to do.
HYuWMue.png

Currently I have to running campaign i cut the prelander from 10 to 3 landers and cut placement zoneid when spend more than 2 x 0.84= $1.68
What should I do? it keep running for more data or pause this campaign (because i think this geo it low traffic). Please recommend me.
Thank.

Hey!

4000 estimated impressions is really low. And it was based on your campaign targeting, maybe you set it too narrow?
In the beginning choose all the operators (that offer accepts), choose all the operating devices and browsers, choose table and phone (Android for tier-2, 3 countries). Play with the targeting and check if your reach will increase.

Knowing which exactly GEO is it would help more to analyze if you should continue working there or not. You ROI is about -78%, if I am correct, it's still possible to make it better, but it's not easy...

And also, how about Mobidea tracker? Now you don't need any third-party tracker, you can work only with Mobidea-Propeller Ads. You can upload the landers, split test them, see all the parameters you need.. everything on Mobidea! Check it, I think it will be really useful for you!

What should I do? it keep running for more data or pause this campaign (because i think this geo it low traffic). Please recommend me.
If you're having so much trouble getting it profitable, you can simply create a SmartCPA campaign on propellerads, and see if it gets approved. Then you will have a guaranteed ROI. So that's always an option.

Hey!

4000 estimated impressions is really low. And it was based on your campaign targeting, maybe you set it too narrow?
In the beginning choose all the operators (that offer accepts), choose all the operating devices and browsers, choose table and phone (Android for tier-2, 3 countries). Play with the targeting and check if your reach will increase.

Knowing which exactly GEO is it would help more to analyze if you should continue working there or not. You ROI is about -78%, if I am correct, it's still possible to make it better, but it's not easy...

And also, how about Mobidea tracker? Now you don't need any third-party tracker, you can work only with Mobidea-Propeller Ads. You can upload the landers, split test them, see all the parameters you need.. everything on Mobidea! Check it, I think it will be really useful for you!

thank for reply about geo first i choose only phone android 3G and i see in offer accept i will change my campaign again to this
eN5oMFe.png

dzZrIXp.png

I have more question about prelander it have much ctr but no have conversion i must to cut or keep
XZKYjCX.png

I have more question about prelander it have much ctr but no have conversion i must to cut or keep
A lander can have a high CTR but be absolutely terrible at actually converting, especially if it doesn't go well with the offer. Imagine this scenario:
Lander A: 70% CTR, 0.01% CR
Lander B: 10% CTR, 1% CR

Although Lander B has less clicks, it converts better because people might be more incentivized to click through, or they might be more willing to actually follow through. So don't optimize for CTR when it comes to lander. Optimize on overall revenue.

sorry for my bad english
I'm newbie I have to run first campaign Sweepstakes on propeller ads
- Tracking I use bemob basic plan
- Mobidea Sweepstakes payout $0.84 (I choose top offers ask from AM )
- Prelander I choose from adplexity
This geo target
i4QKmjP.png

I launch campaign 4 day
eUfL9sO.png

This my state all 4days empty column it loss my money can't tracking i ask bemob support (Empty means that the category is undefined) I don't know what to do.
HYuWMue.png

Currently I have to running campaign i cut the prelander from 10 to 3 landers and cut placement zoneid when spend more than 2 x 0.84= $1.68
Thank.
What Affiliate Network you use?

XZKYjCX.png

Hey!
It could be that some of your prelanders are not matching the offer - might be that clicking on the lander the user appears to the page that he didn't expect to be at. Make sure the offer and a prelander match, and do not mislead the user.
It's quite obvious, that running 10 prelanders is too much, but you are sending different volume of traffic to each of them - like this you can't really determine which one performs better. Try to make them equal in terms of received traffic, and then conclude based on the new stats.

banners
Back