Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Email

• SEO

• Total voters

AffPortal

affiliate
Hey guys and gals, I'm Corey Bornmann from AffPortal. It's been a while since I was into the forum scene but my buddy Tommie Smallz is a member and was talking about his case study he's doing so I figured I'd check out the forum.

I'm working a ton on lead generation these days in tons of niches and monetizing on the back end through special deal newsletters and email autoresponder series.

I have been an affiliate since 2006 and full time since 2008. I live in Central Pennsylvania with my wife and 2 daughters. A recent promo took off and enabled me to buy our oldest daughter a car to celebrate her getting her drivers license. That in a nutshell is why I love digital marketing!

Glad to be here and back into the forum scene...

Hey guys and gals, I'm Corey Bornmann from AffPortal. It's been a while since I was into the forum scene but my buddy Tommie Smallz is a member and was talking about his case study he's doing so I figured I'd check out the forum.

I'm working a ton on lead generation these days in tons of niches and monetizing on the back end through special deal newsletters and email autoresponder series.

I have been an affiliate since 2006 and full time since 2008. I live in Central Pennsylvania with my wife and 2 daughters. A recent promo took off and enabled me to buy our oldest daughter a car to celebrate her getting her drivers license. That in a nutshell is why I love digital marketing!

Hey Corey,

It's me Tommie glad to see you joined up.

Hi @AffPortal , welcome back to the forum scene and to AffiliateFix!

Looks like you're on top of our game and familiar with some of the members. Great to have you with us. Looking forward to our posts and threads!

T J

Last edited:
MI
Back