The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

MediaTrust / Advaliant looking for Affiliate Managers

Peter Bordes

MediaTrust is looking for Affiliate managers for our NYC and Toronto offices. We are growing rapidly and looking for bright, intelligent, energetic and proactive affiliate managers who want to work become and work with members of the MediaTrust Family.

We have a highly team work, collaborative and proactive oriented business culture both internally and with our affiliate and advertisers partners.We practice "all for one and one for all". "The better our partners do the better we do at MediaTrust". The company has a very entrepreneurial culture and is looking to innovate the performance marketing industry in 2009 bothculturally and technologically.

To get to know us a bit better you can read our
CORE VALUES and BELIEFS

Please contact Glen Pagan in our NY office gpaganATmediatrustDOTcom or Jivan Manhas in our Toronto office jmanhasATmediatrustDOTcom

Oh great Peter. I was just getting ready to email you to be sure you knew we had an affiliate manager job section.

I often do recruiting/placement assistance too because I have lots of AMs come to me that are looking. Just had one the other day. I'll go see if there's a potential fit and introduce you, now that I know you are looking.

Sounds like these are in-house positions, correct? Can't remember where he's based, so need to go check.

AM's

Thank you Linda. That would be wonderful. we are also about to start looking to add more CPA sales/biz dev people. shall i make a post for that position to?

happy monday!

Sure I'd do a separate post for that one, Peter, so the title is specific to that position and spiders can send anyone that may be looking here to view it. :)

banners
Back