Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Offer Wanted Looking for LendFly offer

GB Scriese

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Gamebassadors
Hello Ninjas,

I find myself in need of a specific loan offer, called LendFly. It's supposed to be on a revenue share model and it seems like it's very rare in the market these days. Does anyone know where to find it?

Cheers!

Hey Graybeard,

in a sense, yes, I am serious. I tried finding this campaign directly, but I found a lot of questionable information, plus I'm not fully familiar with loan campaigns. I would have liked to find out more about the offer, but now that I read the disclaimer, it seems clear enough. Thank you for the insight!

Payday (type) loans are 225% or more APR loans that exploit the circumstances of working people with no credit.
What comes back at you in life really matters as you accumulate `bad karma`

It appears to me that LeadFly is just in the business of lead aggregation for sub-prime lenders (other than mortgages).

If you want to make some real money (possibly) in the next 5 years doing lead aggregation like this for mortgage lenders may be profitable.
I was just looking into this last night --this is not an endorsement of any earnings --only that it is a legit licensed business

Last edited:
I am not sure if their affiliate program is still up. Got contacted about a year ago with the request to advertise on our affiliate network. At that time I rejected. Will try to reach out to the provided contact details, but I don't think I'll get a response.

MI
Back