The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Media Buyers, i need help please

Khero

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I m glad I have joined this forum, media buying seems to get more complicated than I thought!

My landing page was rejected on Mgid. Reason: Fake webpage that mimics a website.

I am very surprised. Because I use Anstrex spy tool and this type of landing page is what you see everywhere. Not just mgid, but most Ad networks. I simply used my affiliate network pre-sale page just like everyone does.

So why did they reject mine? are all those media buyers using cloaking at the review process?

Thank you.

@Khero this is what I've found after 3 seconds of googling: Screenshot - cb1a903f5cf49ab28a4c1ab749fe8936 - Gyazo . So it seems like your LP might confuse users as it looks like some brand's LP, but not actually lead to this brand product.
I've also faced similar issue with banners that says, Tinder and contains Tinder logo on it, but when the user clicks on it he'd redirected to bongacam, for instance.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your reply. @Darja thank you for the search. That has actually cleared up a lot of things. I got that wrong, but now I understand exactly what happened. It was imitating a magazine which I did not know before so I understood something else by "fake website" ( I thought it was about the fake buttons etc).

Many thanks, everyone.

banners
Back