The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Mbazazel is the name, affiliate marketing is the game ( at least that's the dream)

MbAzazel

affiliate
Hi, everyone!

My name is Mbazazel, a 26 years old female who wants to make affiliate marketing her full-time job. I started 2 years ago with blogging, BingAds, and gave up after a while because I wasn't seeing any results and losing too much money.
A few months ago I started again because this 9 to 5 lifestyle isn't cut out for me.
I really want to make some progress and I figured that I need some mentorship and a community that is chasing the same dream or already living it for me to make it too.
That is why I'm here and I can't wait to interact with you guys.

At this moment I'm doing push, I'm still loosing too much money because of the lack of knowledge but I'm determined this time to stick to it till I gain some knowledge, experience, and finally some conversion.

Welcome here and good luck to you .I will tell you the magic word that create the biggest succes persons in this world ,entrepreneurs ,inventors etc .Never Give Up

Hi, everyone!

My name is Mbazazel, a 26 years old female who wants to make affiliate marketing her full-time job. I started 2 years ago with blogging, BingAds, and gave up after a while because I wasn't seeing any results and losing too much money.
A few months ago I started again because this 9 to 5 lifestyle isn't cut out for me.
I really want to make some progress and I figured that I need some mentorship and a community that is chasing the same dream or already living it for me to make it too.
That is why I'm here and I can't wait to interact with you guys.

At this moment I'm doing push, I'm still loosing too much money because of the lack of knowledge but I'm determined this time to stick to it till I gain some knowledge, experience, and finally some conversion.
Hi there, Mbazazel! Welcome aboard!

Good luck with upgrading! If you have any questions about tools for affiliate marketing that may increase your profit — feel free to contact me any time, I'll definitely help!

MI
Back