The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Maxbounty with Bing

ddesigns

Hi,

I am promoting two offers from Maxbounty since last 2 weeks, One is email and address opt in and another is ecom offer. To my surprise I am getting daily 15/30 clicks on both of them but non of the offers are getting conversions. I am linking the offer landing page directly with my advt. I have talk with bing support and they have approved the same. Can someone guide what could be the reason for this and also a guide to choose an offer which gives best result on bing.

Kindly guide pls.

1. Are the Bing clicks arriving at the offer's landing page [] Y [] N [] IDK?
  2. Are the >People< clicking the Bing Ads qualified (right GEO)?
  3. Could you be overselling the offer in your Bing Ad?
It the answers are Y,Y,N then the offer sucks ...

1. Are the Bing clicks arriving at the offer's landing page [] Y [] N [] IDK?
  2. Are the >People< clicking the Bing Ads qualified (right GEO)?
  3. Could you be overselling the offer in your Bing Ad?
It the answers are Y,Y,N then the offer sucks ...

Hi Graybeard, thanks for reply, below are two screenshots (From Bing and Maxbounty) for your ready reference.

Bing Screenshot
upload_2019-8-29_17-53-14.png

Maxbounty Screenshot

upload_2019-8-29_17-54-23.png

Let me know your thoughts pls.

Regards

useless click counts ...
that is the problem in general
if you send people to a landing page and have no real data; IP, session time, bounce rates, POST's status reporting you really cannot tell.

the CTR from Bing seems a bit low and the CPC is $11+ how much does the offer pay?

The Ecom offer which I am talking about and the stats which I have shared above is paying 30 USD per sale.

useless click counts ...
that is the problem in general
if you send people to a landing page and have no real data; IP, session time, bounce rates, POST's status reporting you really cannot tell.

the CTR from Bing seems a bit low and the CPC is $11+ how much does the offer pay?
One is email and address opt in and another is ecom offer.

You have spent 10X that offer's return with -0- sales -- I would kill that SEM ad ... and cut my losses ;)

Thanks for reply. How much amount is the right amount to spend on any advert. Also can you share some guide where I can learn about maxbounty and bing ad pls.

Hard to say; too many variables ...
Is the offer 'gold plated' and PROVEN to convert in other media already?
Or, are you paying top rates for SEM on a loser offer?

Before I would do SEM I would want to have some conversion proof of the offer ... Minimal at least if you are assuming that the SEM will be better quality traffic and the conversion rates will increase over the lower cost media ads ;)

It's different when you are promoting your own business where you are the actual seller of goods: your margins are greater and you get the branding value of the advertising ...

banners
Back