The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Maxbounty !!! Help needed

Sushant Senchuri

affiliate
I Applied maxbounty and got email that they will call me or i have to call them ..and then i sent my manager email saying that i am free now if he wants he can call me or i can call him at the time he is free , and i was very excited about joining them .. but after i send them email (to my manager) with in 14 minutes i got email saying "Sushant Hello,

Thank you for your interest but we are unable to accept your application as a MaxBounty affiliate at this time or at any time in the near future.

Thank you.

Team Compliance
MaxBounty

============================== ==============
You received this -mail because you recently signed up as e an affiliate
at MaxBounty. You received this e-mail in error If, please forward
this entire e-mail to

To contact us through postal mail, send mail here:
MaxBounty (Ref: 246018)
PO Box 17039
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada "
so what should i understand ?? why was i rejected without any call or email , and i said them i have learnt ppv with my friend and bing ppc from lynda .. suggests me some other good network guy's need help :(

MaxBounty Support for Affiliates is very Bad .
Not Responding on Twitter / Emails and When i call Always i need to leave a voice message because they are never There .. and after voice messages, nothing happened.

Did you use a VPN when signing up? Fill out your complete and correct address and phone number?
With us, if you do something that throws up a flag, it can cause a denial.
But we are always listen to reasoning as well.. :)

MaxBounty Support for Affiliates is very Bad .
Not Responding on Twitter / Emails and When i call Always i need to leave a voice message because they are never There .. and after voice messages, nothing happened.

In my experience, they are very professional and very responsive. Their AM's are among the best in the business and I have only ever heard bad reports by affiliates that violated their TOS or the advertisers offer requirements.

In this community, if you are going to report a vendor as irresponsible in some way, we require proof. Otherwise, we don't believe it.

Same Here.

My registration went through but She (A. Manager) wont receive my calls.

I have no idea why!

I Applied maxbounty and got email that they will call me or i have to call them ..and then i sent my manager email saying that i am free now if he wants he can call me or i can call him at the time he is free , and i was very excited about joining them .. but after i send them email (to my manager) with in 14 minutes i got email saying "Sushant Hello,

Thank you for your interest but we are unable to accept your application as a MaxBounty affiliate at this time or at any time in the near future.

Thank you.

Team Compliance
MaxBounty

============================== ==============
You received this -mail because you recently signed up as e an affiliate
at MaxBounty. You received this e-mail in error If, please forward
this entire e-mail to

To contact us through postal mail, send mail here:
MaxBounty (Ref: 246018)
PO Box 17039
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada "
so what should i understand ?? why was i rejected without any call or email , and i said them i have learnt ppv with my friend and bing ppc from lynda .. suggests me some other good network guy's need help :(
Hello @Sushant Senchuri . Can't say that i have tried signing up for them, nor know anyone who have. But it seems unprofessional just to decline without a reason given to you. With that saying, it is their right to do so, not a lot to do about it.

Find another one which suits your needs. Which campaigns are you wanting to run, maybe i can redirect you to someone else?

MI
Back