The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Maxbounty approval

Sega_24

affiliate
Hello,sorry for my bad english,maybe it's the cause i'm having those difficulties with such basic questions.So I was using push notifications as a method to promote offers for the last 3 months and now i feel like the time has come to register at maxbounty.I was buying traffic at traffic sources like froggyads.What do u guys think how the answers should look like to those qustions to make it seem legit?Im sitting a few hours confused already,writing something and then deleting it,etc,lol.Please help me,guys.

Describe you past experience in CPA marketing?

How do you intend to promote offers?

You should write the truth there.

According to your post here you're intend is to promote the offers via push traffic in which you already have experience. Just list a few references and you're set to go.

What exactly should i say if i was buying traffic at traffic sources,is it called paid advertising?How can i describe that method?

For now I am using only push notifications.Should i say that I'm gonna use paid advertising with push notifications as a method? Does is sound correct? I am really sorry for my noob questions:)

For now I am using only push notifications.Should i say that I'm gonna use paid advertising with push notifications as a method? Does is sound correct? I am really sorry for my noob questions:)

Don't be sorry! If you've never done it, you wouldn't know and we're all here to learn. :)

Once you are approved into a network, you'll see that there are lots of different offers. Each offer has specific terms of what kind of advertising you can do. For example, it may list that you can promote via search or mobile display traffic or say no social, or no search, stuff like that.

So, I think that if I were you, I would say something to the effect that you plan to use paid with an initial focus on push notification traffic.

You should write the truth there.

According to your post here you're intend is to promote the offers via push traffic in which you already have experience. Just list a few references and you're set to go.

Actually, I just noticed (because I forgot from before) that CPAHub already said it. :D

What kind of traffic should i choose in my case? :)

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 15
MI
Back