The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

MaxBounty 4.5K$ / month with Surveys

Congrats my fellow affiliate marketer. If you dont mind, Can i ask how long you have been active in maxbounty for you to have all this conversions. I am so much interested in the maxbounty network even though a bit skeptical too because I am not sure of the return on investment and the risks entailed. I will appreciate if you will be able to share that with me buddy. Otherwise good job and keep it up. Have more in this 2016.
Hi Dr. Forum,

so far MaxBounty is the most convenient and reliable network for me to work with. After first 2 months they have moved me to VIP AM, which is always in direct contact with me. We even have become kinda virtual friends :)

As far as I know, MB is the biggest CPA network out there.
I also work with A4D, PeerFly, NeverBlue. They all are good, but I think MB is still the best.
Because they are big network, they have no problem to give you the best CPA rate on any offer. You can show them the rate on other network, and
they will always give you higher rate.

So, no worries. I say you should go ahead and try to work with them.

You can use my link to sign up, I will appreciate it:

I hope this was helpful.

Nice earnings :) I can really see sick earners in this forum. got me motivated to scale up my campaigns. congrats and godbless :)

Hi Gadi,
I have been reading about your maxbounty success story her on affiliatefix. I have tried promoting maxbounty offers with facebook ads and bing ads but no luck.
Am kindly asking if you can help me out.
I even asked my AM at maxbounty for converting offers on bing which he gave me but i faioled to make conversions.

About the person on youtube whom you bought from your original keywords for your maxbounty survey offer, can you direct me to him and i buy from him a keyword list?
How do you pick the keywords knowing that they will convert?
What landing page service do you use, is it instabuilder or a free landing page service?
How do you know what keywords to use?
How do you pick a wining maxbounty offer?
Please i will really appreciate your help, i felt like giving up on affiliate marketing but when i read your posts i said i should give it one more last try.

Hi momo,

Thanks for good questions :)

I am working on my own blog and ebook where I answer all your questions.
Once it will be ready (next month I assume) you will be first person that I will send the link to :)

I will sell on blog the full report about my Bing+Maxbounty success and also sell initiall list of keywords with it.

See you there :)

Gadi

Congrats Gadi, Please do shares some tips to newbies like me and others in this forum, which an help in start to earn.

hi Congrats, im happy for you ,

how maxbounty accepted you ? because she dont accepte newbies.

i hope that you share with us how

thanks,

Hi momo,

Once it will be ready (next month I assume) you will be first person that I will send the link to :)

I will sell on blog the full report about my Bing+Maxbounty success and also sell initiall list of keywords with it.

Gadi

Gadi,

I'm interested in this as well.

Please send me the link when it's ready.

Thanks!

Hi momo,

Gadi
Please send me link when you done

hi Congrats, im happy for you ,

how maxbounty accepted you ? because she dont accepte newbies.

i hope that you share with us how

thanks,

Hi Don,

actually it was easy because I already worked with other networks which are not so picky.
I just had to show my earning on those networks.

The guys at MaxBounty are very nice and responsive. I was accepted after one phone call.

So maybe you can start with less known and less picky networks like:

VCommission
CPALider
BlackFox

and then show/say MB that you already work with them.

Hope I've been helpful :)

Hi Gadi when will the report be ready on your website, the report you said you would publish with keywords?
Kindly send me your skype ID.

MI
Back