The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Market Affiliation : which affiliation platforms work for you?

Rachael Winamaz

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
Amazon Affiliate WP Plugin -Winamaz Lite
Amazon WP Plugin Affiliate Program - Winamaz Lite
Hi,

Am interested in which affiliation platforms by country you are working with?
It would be a great insight for me to see where to focus efforts next for our product expansion.
We started by developing our multi-platform, multi-product, price comparison Wordpress Plugin/API for the French market and are gradually moving into Spain, UK, US and other markets. There seems to also be quite some interest in Mexico and Russia to name just a few....

All thoughts welcome :)

Thanks
Rachael
logo-Winamaz-2022-transparent.png

Hi,
We connect to advertisers using their affiliation programs to gain access to their products - from our plugin users compare and display one or more products from several advertsiers using our shortcode generator and templates. If you need more information, please let me know. We currently have a 25% off offer on all licences until yearend and I can also let you have a licence to test if you are interested.
All the best for the New Year!

PHP:
$filepath = '/var/www/html/sportskings/NBA/sports-data/game-feeds/StartingLineupsByDate.json';

$json_string = file_get_contents($filepath);
$json = json_decode($json_string, true);

//echo var_dump($json);

//$search_val = 'OKC';
foreach($json as $elem) {
    foreach ($elem['HomeLineup'] as $data){
         echo($data['Team']  .",". $data['FirstName'] .  " " .$data['LastName'] . "\n");

}
   }
I just parsed this (nested mess) --I can program ;)
However, this topic keeps coming up --how to parse and display the various feeds.
Feeds are pretty commonplace in e-commerce --but I get the point of finding a decent market pool to make this (plugin/tool) worthwhile.

banners
Back