The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Making your own WAP email submit offer through coreg

MundoFred

affiliate
Hey Guys, I'm one of the senior affiliate managers at Mundo Media and Silver-Path (coreg network). Through our 2 networks, we give our affiliate's a lot of different ways to monetize their WAP traffic.

A great way is through our WAP coreg path, where we help you create your own mobile email submit offer and back it into our path. One of the benefits of running your own email submit offer is that you get to keep the data you collect (email/mobile/address) and either build a list or sell the data later on. Integrating your lander to our path is very simple and we can help walk you through the entire process. I've included a short list of what the offer flow would look like:

1. Lander (Survey or Prize Giveaway)
2. Info Gather Page (email/mobile)
3. Coreg Path
4. Exit URL

If you have any US or AU WAP traffic, PM me and I can give you some solid tips on carrier/phone targeting, as well as mobile landing page design.

Fred

Id be highly interested in getting something like this going....i am currently working on my very own first offer and path but it's not going to be for mobile!

K - We can help you get one going as well, for mobile and / or Desktop traffic.

Hey K, PM me and I can explain in further detail how everything works and some lp ideas that work for coreg traffic. With coreg, there are a ton of possibilities... you can build coupon, survey, ringtone, prize giveaway pages.

Hey K, PM me and I can explain in further detail how everything works and some lp ideas that work for coreg traffic. With coreg, there are a ton of possibilities... you can build coupon, survey, ringtone, prize giveaway pages.
Add me on Skype = okenyonwebs

hey mundo im interested in creating my own email submit offer please pm back with your skype id then we can talk about it

MI
Back