The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

making my first post and say hello to all ;)

flipsky

affiliate
hi to all, thanks I reached affiliatefix during my google search. This place is awesome and love to stay here. I would say I have intermediate knowledge with affiliate marketing made a few bucks but nothing to brag (maybe some beginner's luck). I started with blogging, then learned a little on-page SEO and yet working my way for off-page. Lately been reading cpa and ppc marketing materials so still learning the ropes... hope I can contribute in this community as well as learn too :)

Cheers, Philip

Hi Philip,
nice to see you over here! SEO and writing are essential skills for affilites.
Please share some tips and tricks with newbies.

And welcome :)

P.S. What's you've been up to? Maybe some CPI, huh?)

thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

@kate.dispply sure, I'll share any tips within my learning. But not too much advance, im not yet there :) hopefully soon. CPI/PIN great! will consider in my blog posts ;-)

@Addiliate.com wow great network, I will check it too!

hi to all, thanks I reached affiliatefix during my google search.

Hi @flipsky , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

This place is awesome and love to stay here. I would say I have intermediate knowledge with affiliate marketing made a few bucks but nothing to brag (maybe some beginner's luck). I started with blogging, then learned a little on-page SEO and yet working my way for off-page. Lately been reading cpa and ppc marketing materials so still learning the ropes... hope I can contribute in this community as well as learn too :)

Cheers, Philip

It sounds as though you have a good start and looking to improve your game. We've got a load of great marketers here offering up an abundance of actionable information daily.

We have the friendliest group of marketers on the planet and I am sure you can forge many great relationships here.

Looking forwards to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

hi to all, thanks I reached affiliatefix during my google search. This place is awesome and love to stay here. I would say I have intermediate knowledge with affiliate marketing made a few bucks but nothing to brag (maybe some beginner's luck). I started with blogging, then learned a little on-page SEO and yet working my way for off-page. Lately been reading cpa and ppc marketing materials so still learning the ropes... hope I can contribute in this community as well as learn too :)

Cheers, Philip

Cheers, Philip

Cheers, Philip
Welcome :)

MI
Back