“mobile”/ adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Making my first Dollar online with ShoeMoney

Discussion in 'Success Stories and Bragging' started by AndrewCatnip, Jun 7, 2015.

1. AndrewCatnip

AndrewCatnip Affiliate affiliate

Hi first let me say how much I love this forum. AffiliateFix it is so good the navigation the posting box with so many goodies .I am enjoying this so much thank you and I will be entering the Dojo soon .

" Don't think , feel ...it is like a finger pointing a way to the moon .Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory" and so it goes "..... Bruce Lee

I have crash tested this forum I wonder can anyone tell me is it a custom frame work . Well time to brag about my fabulous first Dollar online . I made it with ShoeMoney Network and am continuing to make it a little at a time all I need is to scale it up . I came to this through John Chow he pointed me over there . Now this is something no one else does to my knowledge and that is teach you and PAY you for doing it .
    [​IMG]

Small fish are sweet and like I have heard it said you never forget your first One .

[​IMG]

This is the Man who in his most generous manner makes it possible a comic book super hero in a cape with the dollar logo I am happy to meet him and his company .

[​IMG]

• Why I like shoeMoney network.
    • Using shoeMoney ninja video rankings.
    • Ranked fourth for the long tail keywords .
    • "Why I like ShoeMoney" .
    • Like it or not I like it .
    • And we are friends on FB.
    • I get to meet all his fabulous friends.
    • See my video below thats me .
    • Doing it my way mistakes I made a few .

2. terraleads

Top Resources

banners