The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Making my first Dollar online with ShoeMoney

AndrewCatnip

affiliate
Hi first let me say how much I love this forum. AffiliateFix it is so good the navigation the posting box with so many goodies .I am enjoying this so much thank you and I will be entering the Dojo soon .

" Don't think , feel ...it is like a finger pointing a way to the moon .Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory" and so it goes "..... Bruce Lee

I have crash tested this forum I wonder can anyone tell me is it a custom frame work . Well time to brag about my fabulous first Dollar online . I made it with ShoeMoney Network and am continuing to make it a little at a time all I need is to scale it up . I came to this through John Chow he pointed me over there . Now this is something no one else does to my knowledge and that is teach you and PAY you for doing it .
Window-5.jpg

Small fish are sweet and like I have heard it said you never forget your first One .

zrtn_001n4801baff_tn.jpg

This is the Man who in his most generous manner makes it possible a comic book super hero in a cape with the dollar logo I am happy to meet him and his company .

Jeremy_Schoemaker_at_Affiliate_Summit_East_2009.jpg

• Why I like shoeMoney network.
  • Using shoeMoney ninja video rankings.
  • Ranked fourth for the long tail keywords .
  • "Why I like ShoeMoney" .
  • Like it or not I like it .
  • And we are friends on FB.
  • I get to meet all his fabulous friends.
  • See my video below thats me .
  • Doing it my way mistakes I made a few .

MI
Back