The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mainstream dating morning vs evening

reven

affiliate
Hello!

Has anyone else noticed problems with converting mainstream dating in the evenings?
It's so weird, all my days start pretty good with 1-2 conversions, with 1 - 5 usd spent on ads, and 10 usd revenue each conversion, and as the day goes on i get fewer LP clicks, and literally zero conversions. This is literally repeating every day. If i keep my campaign running for the rest of the day i will get neutral to negative ROI. Is my step here to just run the campaign on the morning only?

(Push evening image missed 1 conversion for some reason)

Attachments

• push dating evening.PNG
    push dating evening.PNG
    11.9 KB · Views: 10
  • push dating.PNG
    push dating.PNG
    12.7 KB · Views: 9
What's with the evening stats o_O
530 'clicks' and -0- LP views? WTF willis?
then 57 LP clicks and 1 conversion
total garbage tracking << total nonsense
Where did the LP CTR come from?

I think you need to look at your tracker's configuration ... GI>GO

What's with the evening stats o_O
530 'clicks' and -0- LP views? WTF willis?
then 57 LP clicks and 1 conversion
total garbage tracking << total nonsense
Where did the LP CTR come from?

I think you need to look at your tracker's configuration ... GI>GO

Clicks = How many times my ad has been clicked
Views = basically the same but for CPM cost
LP ctr = LP clicks to views ratio.

So basically i dont need to track LP views because my ad is CPC.

So you are assuming that all those clicks are REAL page views? Really? It's your money being spent ...
1/530 = .00180 CR from the top of your funnel.
Something is very wrong ... a Night | Day difference in not an explanation (in all likelihood).
Time of day can't vary that much ...
Try another day and see if the time of day is radically different again -- looks like this is a traffic anomaly that you will be stuck paying for. Unless you know the REAL source of these ads (the website or the app); and the user IPs; and location (real residential IP or a VPN or Datacenter) --you are working blind and spending blindly.

I haven't assumed that all those clicks are real or bots, im coming here for advice.

I find it strange as well that time of day is a reason... It's just so weird that after i start my push campaign, i get a conversion within 1 hour, and very good lp clicks ratio. This hasn't happened 2 or 3 times. This happens every time i run this campaign.

Is it just that my funnel sucks and im lucky to get a few conversions? Same thing happened today. I got 2 conversions, 1 conversion 30 minutes after i started my campaign (first picture) and got a conv a couple of hours later which was a pretty good ROI after second conversion, but its slowly going towards neutral ROI. (todays stat added)

Attachments

• ddddddddddddddd.PNG
    ddddddddddddddd.PNG
    12.9 KB · Views: 6
So you are assuming that all those clicks are REAL page views? Really? It's your money being spent ...
1/530 = .00180 CR from the top of your funnel.
Something is very wrong ... a Night | Day difference in not an explanation (in all likelihood).
Time of day can't vary that much ...
Try another day and see if the time of day is radically different again -- looks like this is a traffic anomaly that you will be stuck paying for. Unless you know the REAL source of these ads (the website or the app); and the user IPs; and location (real residential IP or a VPN or Datacenter) --you are working blind and spending blindly.

• without knowing the source and ip of every click there is no way to form a reasonable hypothesis.
  • your guess is as good as anyone's.
ROI (cash on cash) is an after the fact "conclusion" no more that that.
The only thing known about your traffic is a "number" quantity and not 'quality'
You don't know how the conversion endpoint is working however the conversions seem reasonable.

Put Google-Analytics code on your landing page.
You can study the traffic patterns and quality better than what you are doing now and maybe get an idea.
See how many really 'view' it -- that does matter!

Just because an ad network SAYS there is a click (CPC) that does not mean they are getting to your landing page.
How is your server performing? Is it a VPS or Dedicated or a cheap virtual account with WordPress that does not load your landing page fast enough?

Landing page visits matter -- if people cannot get on the taxi that will deliver them to the conversion ... then you have a drop-off issue to resolve.

Thanks, great tips!

Im currently using Wix (Iknow...) I kinda like this LP so im currenly trying to rip it from wix so i can host it on AWS with my other LPS.

• without knowing the source and ip of every click there is no way to form a reasonable hypothesis.
  • your guess is as good as anyone's.
ROI (cash on cash) is an after the fact "conclusion" no more that that.
The only thing known about your traffic is a "number" quantity and not 'quality'
You don't know how the conversion endpoint is working however the conversions seem reasonable.

Put Google-Analytics code on your landing page.
You can study the traffic patterns and quality better than what you are doing now and maybe get an idea.
See how many really 'view' it -- that does matter!

Just because an ad network SAYS there is a click (CPC) that does not mean they are getting to your landing page.
How is your server performing? Is it a VPS or Dedicated or a cheap virtual account with WordPress that does not load your landing page fast enough?

Landing page visits matter -- if people cannot get on the taxi that will deliver them to the conversion ... then you have a drop-off issue to resolve.

MI
Back