The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Magic flow

Mamedow969

affiliate
Hey guys, is there anybody who is working with zero click/ magic flow ? I need people who have solution for such things, let's earn together $$$$

Last edited by a moderator:
auto-subscription to what?
That defeats the point of an opt-in consensual act --to actually agee to something
That sounds at best unethical.
Auto-sub to mobile offers, for example music or videos.

Are we here to discuss ethical topics?
I didn't start this thread to ask if it is ethical or not.

It is called magic flow for a reason.

auto-subscription to what?
That defeats the point of an opt-in consensual act --to actually agee to something
That sounds at best unethical.

Auto-sub to mobile offers, for example music or videos.

Are we here to discuss ethical topics?
I didn't start this thread to ask if it is ethical or not.

It is called magic flow for a reason.
Maybe ask blackhatworld. Seems more there thing tbh. Are you going to use magic flow for cpa offers? If you are I can guarantee you will get banned from your network due to fraudulent leads.

Maybe ask blackhatworld. Seems more there thing tbh. Are you going to use magic flow for cpa offers? If you are I can guarantee you will get banned from your network due to fraudulent leads.
I am well aware of that, but some network allow that)
You mean blackhat world site?

Can't mention it , do you have any other forum with similar content? (BHW)
Did you get banned for it? They must be trying to clean up their already poor reputation. No I don't know any other BH forums because its outdated nowadays and rarely works. People still use BH methods but are reluctant to share them so FB or Google doesn't catch on and patch it.

Did you get banned for it? They must be trying to clean up their already poor reputation. No I don't know any other BH forums because its outdated nowadays and rarely works. People still use BH methods but are reluctant to share them so FB or Google doesn't catch on and patch it.
no I am not banned there I rarely use it cause I think it is outdated, is it that forum realy that good?

no I am not banned there I rarely use it cause I think it is outdated, is it that forum realy that good?
IMO the forum is a bit shit. Most BH forums are outdated because most methods don’t work anymore. You will struggle to find any real valuable free info on BH because everyone that runs it wants to keep their secrets. Try to run camps greyhat or white hat and stay away from most BH stuff altogether.

I tried to run BH in the past with no real success, like I said very hard nowadays.

IMO the forum is a bit shit. Most BH forums are outdated because most methods don’t work anymore. You will struggle to find any real valuable free info on BH because everyone that runs it wants to keep their secrets. Try to run camps greyhat or white hat and stay away from most BH stuff altogether.

I tried to run BH in the past with no real success, like I said very hard nowadays.
I understand what you mean, but I know people who run black hat and it is the way to go nowadays(IMO)

Exactly, anyone suggesting black hat is functional these days doesn't know our industry at all!

I understand what you mean, but I know people who run black hat and it is the way to go nowadays(IMO)

BULLS***!
You are just showing your ignorance with a statement like that. Black hat has lost so much ground in the past five years that the pool of black hat marketers has been reduced by more than 80%. I know some of the biggest that have operated over the past 20 years and they have seen their annual revenues plummet to all time lows.

I could very easily use my SEO knowledge for black hat
But karma has a big mouth, sharp teeth and you never know when it will bite

banners
Back