The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

One click flow (MSISDN) offers are really one click?

ironbull

Hi,

I would like to ask you about one click flow offers aka MSISDN.

I have been testing some offers in France and this is what I saw in the conversion flow: video

It's not really a 1-click flow but a 2-click flow. Is that something they have implemented recently to avoid fraud with conversions?

Thanks

I thought that the true 1 Click flow, where a user can subscribe without leaving the offer page, was deprecated around 2014. I haven't used it myself, but I seem to remember a friend of mine saying the new standards for one click flow resulted in two clicks even though it was still being called 1 click flow.

I know that regulations in different geos determine the difference on how this is done these days. Different regulations in each of the markets will either allow or restrict advertisers on how they use some of these flows.

There are so many geos with 1-click, only a few have implied their regulations against it
Speaking about high-paying European cointries, UK, IE, CH, BE, AT are all 1-click, UK being the easiest to convert. Germany prohibited 1-wap-click about half a year ago, btw
Almost all LatAm and many Asian countries allow it

Due to regulations many geos in europe stopped the 1 click flow. If it's a click flow, then it's mostly a 2 click flow.
there are still enough many geos out there with a 1 click flow, we have almost all 1 or 2 click geos in our platfrom, so if you want to know more about this, feel free hit me up

Cheers!

Due to regulations many geos in europe stopped the 1 click flow. If it's a click flow, then it's mostly a 2 click flow.
there are still enough many geos out there with a 1 click flow, we have almost all 1 or 2 click geos in our platfrom, so if you want to know more about this, feel free hit me up

Cheers!
Hi, we're looking to launch our service in geos that allow 1 click geos. Can you please send me a list of what you have?

banners
Back