The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Made my First PPC Sale From CB... Hungry For More

precrime3

affiliate
Followed a Udemy course, ran an ad, and wow... overnight really. $0.80 cents (like 4 clicks) for a $26 something sale. I'll sum it up to luck.

upload_2018-6-1_19-15-27.png

I'm hungry to learn more, learning how to make a squeeze page, scaling operations, and eventually automating it. Any and all resources welcome.

Followed a Udemy course, ran an ad, and wow... overnight really. $0.80 cents (like 4 clicks) for a $26 something sale. I'll sum it up to luck.

View attachment 12501

I'm hungry to learn more, learning how to make a squeeze page, scaling operations, and eventually automating it. Any and all resources welcome.

Can you please share the link and the name of the course..

Can you please share the link and the name of the course..
This one!(check attachments for the screenshot)

Congratulations! :)

Maybe start a follow-along journey, so members can help you as you go. ;)
Yeah of course. I shall get to it :)
i think you use solo ads eg. udimi or facebook testimonial? right?

Nope. Just direct linking through bing ads.
WOW! Congrats, can you share more light?
There really wasn't much to it. I just read and followed the instructions of the course, I am going through another course focusing on the ins and outs of bing ads to improve my proficiency with it. Now it's just trial and error to find niche products, testing campaigns to see which keywords work and don't work, and continually tweaking to make them more targeted.

While that's going on, I want to learn perhaps squeeze pages or something like that. I'm not sure what my next progression should be or will be (perhaps drop shipping) but right now its working on getting good with just direct linking.

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-2_15-37-21.png
    upload_2018-6-2_15-37-21.png
    237.4 KB · Views: 115
Alway nice to make a first sale with anything --but--
  1. Is the product or service durable (evergreen) or just a flash in the pan?
  2. Can you duplicate the success and scale it to real revenue for you?
  3. Can you apply what you learned to other *offers* and conversion methods?
Anyway, congrats ...
thumbsup.png

You learn this thread my journey check My Journey with Bing and Clickbank $50 to $100 Per day

I advice you better landing page or squeeze page than direct linking! Few direct linking offer are working sales!

I'll take a look at it. Thanks!

Alway nice to make a first sale with anything --but--
  1. Is the product or service durable (evergreen) or just a flash in the pan?
  2. Can you duplicate the success and scale it to real revenue for you?
  3. Can you apply what you learned to other *offers* and conversion methods?
Anyway, congrats ...
thumbsup.png

1. I'm not sure yet. I've made another 2 sales and an upsell but the 2 sales got refunded. I'll keep running it as long as I'm below my threshold of loss.
2. See answer above.
3. Refer to #1 as well LOL.
If you're direct linking, is it safe to assume that you are not using a tracker?

I'm using ClickMagick to track keywords.

View attachment 12501

This is a great start dude, you could scale it more and make some more money!

This is a great start dude, you could scale it more and make some more money!

The product has nettled a couple more sales, but I'm still not making a sale everyday (short-term goal). I'm outsourcing the ad's to a copywriter for better CTR (hopefully) and just tweaking Keywords through tracking for a more focused keyword, so hopefully sales will improve as time goes on.

The product has nettled a couple more sales, but I'm still not making a sale everyday (short-term goal). I'm outsourcing the ad's to a copywriter for better CTR (hopefully) and just tweaking Keywords through tracking for a more focused keyword, so hopefully sales will improve as time goes on.
good luck on this then, well done!

MI
Back