The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Rishabh Shukla

affiliate
Hi guys,

I am here to share my story of earning $2400+ from a file hosting site. (without any survey)
I have a site with about 30k alexa rank for downloading non copyrighted music.

Last year I got to know about this file hosting site (UploadOcean.com), at first I thought that I wouldn't make much, but I was dumbstruck to see my first day earnings.
Indeed UploadOcean is great or I must say best file hosting site. Their support is just awesome, they are online (available to chat) on Skype for 10 hours daily & also Email support is great.
Their Facebook page is at : UploadOcean | Facebook
They keep posting updates there too.

They are registered business in New Delhi, India.

So here goes my earnings : Screenshot

Here is a payment proof : Screenshot

You may refer to their PPD Scheme page for more details on this programme :
https://uploadocean.com/make_money.html

Hi Rishabh Shukla,
We using Uploadocean.com . But our's payment pending one month ago. We contacted with Uploadocean support (Facebook and Email) but no reply and no action.
Do you have suggestion for us?

Thank you!

Hi Rishabh Shukla,
We using Uploadocean.com . But our's payment pending one month ago. We contacted with Uploadocean support (Facebook and Email) but no reply and no action.
Do you have suggestion for us?

Thank you!
Hi,

On first payment they asked about my traffic. I gave them a reply listing all my traffic sources. They paid me the same day.
I guess you would have not proved your traffic ? Also I got my latest payment yesterday.

Regards

Hey there mate, that is amazing and good job to earn with file hosting site. If you want add me on skype I have some awesome things for you that will be n your best interest to check it out. My skype is: nem.mgcash

Once again, good job on earnings and let us try to make them bigger! :)

Hey there mate, that is amazing and good job to earn with file hosting site. If you want add me on skype I have some awesome things for you that will be n your best interest to check it out. My skype is: nem.mgcash

Once again, good job on earnings and let us try to make them bigger! :)

Well now you've peeked everyone's interest, why not tell us here what you can do in this scenario. You might get some new sign ups!

Well now you've peeked everyone's interest, why not tell us here what you can do in this scenario. You might get some new sign ups!

Thanks for the info.

Well here in Mgcash we have a lot of good tools for owners of file hosting sites.
For example you can monetize your site with us and use our Super URL.
With super url when ever users click anywhere on your site pop up will appear and you can even earn from that.

We have also Display Ads that you can put where ever you like on your site (what ever kind of site you have, you can monetize it with our Display Ads).

These are just some of the things you can implement on your site, we have much much more tools that many networks do not have. So if you have any questions or want to check them out you can always send me message over skype or email and I will be more than happy to answer them and to help out to earn more. :)

Also everybody who want to monetize their things can use our lockers that we have. We have the biggest options on how you can lock your content. From Link Locker, Blur Locker, Content Locker, In Page locker etc... They are all easy to set up and convert very good PLUS you can edit them to look how ever you like.

Last edited:
banners
Back