The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

LP optimizing/scaling

Norm_95

affiliate
Hi Everyone!

I wanted to ask a question about optimizing and scaling...

So I launch a campaign, I create 2-3 Landing Pages with different design for one vertical,

So based on CTR, I choose winner(highest CTR%) performing Landing page, and then I test on that Landing Page, different elements ( headline; CTA button, GIF animations, etc)to optimize/scale my campaign, correct ?

Hi Everyone!

Hi @Norm_95 , great to have you with us! Welcome to the AffiliateX! (Get over to the Introductions forum and tell everyone a little about yourself and your goals :fix:)

I wanted to ask a question about optimizing and scaling...

So I launch a campaign, I create 2-3 Landing Pages with different design for one vertical,

So based on CTR, I choose winner(highest CTR%) performing Landing page, and then I test on that Landing Page, different elements ( headline; CTA button, GIF animations, etc)to optimize/scale my campaign, correct ?

Keep in mind, if all 3 of your landers produce relatively positive results that you may not want to discard any of them. It is a case by case basis. You are very correct to split test like this and I highly recommend that you split test everything including landers, banners, ads, copy, colors, calls to action, etc. Right on down the line.

You are on the right track!

You can split test the offers too. I mean same kind of offers from different networks. Then you can also understand which network is good going with that particular offer.

banners
Back