The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Low Adsense CTR

Ilia$

affiliate
Hi
I have a low Adsense Ctr on my website, I tried splitting testing ad placement the niches that I'm working on are very competitive.
traffic source is Facebook

thanks.

Hi
I have a low Adsense Ctr on my website, I tried splitting testing ad placement the niches that I'm working on are very competitive.
traffic source is Facebook

thanks.
please see where your biggest competitors are putting the banners and put it at the same places.

With low CTRs the best way to get to the root of the problem is to A/B test with another ad provider. It could be something as simple as placement or as complicated at ad time outs but you can't know until you have another set of data to compare it against

How many visits do you have per day to do A/B testing? I've used several methods but overall automating the A/B tests seem to perform better than me testing manually. This only works though in case you have some decent traffic. Like at least 1k visits per day and preferably more.

How many visits do you have per day to do A/B testing? I've used several methods but overall automating the A/B tests seem to perform better than me testing manually. This only works though in case you have some decent traffic. Like at least 1k visits per day and preferably more.
Hi ServandoSilva may i buy hourly consultation from you regarding AB ads tests?

banners
Back