The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

LOOOKING NETWORK with niche Dating

yordan prima

affiliate
I am looking for a network that offers lots of niche dating. And also can pay with periodly weekly, not monthly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for a network that offers lots of niche dating. And also can pay with periodly weekly, not monthly.

hi yordan,

We've got some awesome dating offers with great payouts and a wide rangeof geos topick from, I'll leave you with a few examples of our offers.

Datingfactory -adult -dating -desktop nonsmart - GB -
VictoriaMilan Tier 2 -dating -desktop -adult - 6 Countries -
D Onlinedatingindia -dating -adaptive -mainstream -NON SMART - IN -
Solteraspanama -dating -adaptive -mainstream - PA - N

Dont hesitate to sign up, one of our affiliate managers will get to you asap.

PS: We offer payouts twice a week.

best of luck!

hi yarden
if this is the amount you're doing right now ( 6,000$) a week
i can help you make it at least double...

I maybe able to help.. we pay monthly but weekly is doable if the sales are high.. Quality US and Canada traffic converts fast with us, but more importantly they come back time and time again. Our offer is for Lifetime..

Cupid-Cash.com

As one of the leading and largest niche dating communities, our niche dating platform offers many benefits for our affiliates. Some of these benefits include the following:

Advertising material with high conversion rates
Above-average conversion rates
Above-average retention rates
Cookie set for LIFE TIME
Great support service
Trusted brand makes it easy to attract customers
Life time two tier commissions
We pay 50% commission for LIFE TIME per sale. Commissions are between $15.00-$75.00 per monthly subscription. We have above industry retention rates
meaning our members return time and time again to renew their membership.
Because we are a long established and reputable brand your traffic will convert FAST..

If your company has experience working through the following channels, we would consider it to be a major advantage in attracting the correct target group:

Dating comparison websites
Dating websites
Chat websites
Banner networks
Communities
Relationship blogs
Cupid-cash.com

1. You own the dating site business
  2. You would accept traffic from explicit adult websites
  3. You can provide a White Label product with an empty member/subscriber database
  4. You can provide a JSON/XML feed of your members (pictures and some descriptive data)
Then contact me or Yordan :) Not to hijack your thread

1. You own the dating site business
  2. You would accept traffic from explicit adult websites
  3. You can provide a White Label product with an empty member/subscriber database
  4. You can provide a JSON/XML feed of your members (pictures and some descriptive data)
Then contact me or Yordan :) Not to hijack your thread

Unfortunately we don't take any adult traffic , our web sites are premium niche dating sites absolutely scammer free
100% We offer the best in Eastern European dating..You can read a little here..

Bridesandlovers.com: An Eastern European Dating Site With Over 175,000 Members Seeking Real Connections

We are looking for quality US dating sign ups and always open to negotiation..

And Russians and Eastern Europeans are not scammers -- say hello to Putin from the USA :p
I like tits and ass and the adult entertainment industry does billions of dollars not a few rubles.
BTW I will forward all the Russian dating spam I get in my email accounts to you ...

Fell off your high horse? LMAO

I have been living in Russia many years now, many of my neighbours are Americans .. Its funny cos most US guys who come to Russia don't want to return.. There are thousands of Brits and Yanks living in Russia , much has changed over the last 15 years.. life is better her in Russia than for many many in the US :)

Our web sites are absolutely spam and cam free 100% its why we have returning members time and time again (Hence affiliates can earn serious money) It is impossible for any scammers to even operate on our web sites..

We have the best technology ... www.cupidguard.com

If you ever decide to pop over give me a shout :)

And Russians and Eastern Europeans are not scammers -- say hello to Putin from the USA :p
I like tits and ass and the adult entertainment industry does billions of dollars not a few rubles.
BTW I will forward all the Russian dating spam I get in my email accounts to you ...

Fell off your high horse? LMAO

Hello there,we used to be TopDollarDating but have now move to TopDollarHub.com as we are branching out to some new verticals
but heres a little about why you should give us a try..

TopDollarHub:

Weekly Pay
$20 minimum payout
We pay your wire transfer fees
Payment by PayPal available.
Free template site (just point your DNS)
Free subdomain site if you don't have a domain
Pay per lead
Single Opt In
Smartlink rolling 4 offers deep (monetise your duplicates)
Fresh Offers

MI
Back