The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking to Start GPT Script

chrisbee1

I know shiftcode is widely used but is this the best script to use? I heard it some what limited to the offers. Does this mean that we can't add offers? Also how easily would shiftcode script and wordpress play together because I need it to be an add on to my current wordpress website.

I know there used to be a plugin for wordpress called WPGPT but from my recent search this plugin isn't available.

I am thinking about hiring someone to build a custom script. What kind of stuff would I need to integrate into custom script. I know I would need something to track the offers, what members has completed it, members, status of offer and fraud. What other stuff would I need to included if I would be having a custom script built?

Thanks in advance for feedback.

I know shiftcode is widely used but is this the best script to use? I heard it some what limited to the offers. Does this mean that we can't add offers? Also how easily would shiftcode script and wordpress play together because I need it to be an add on to my current wordpress website.

I know there used to be a plugin for wordpress called WPGPT but from my recent search this plugin isn't available.

I am thinking about hiring someone to build a custom script. What kind of stuff would I need to integrate into custom script. I know I would need something to track the offers, what members has completed it, members, status of offer and fraud. What other stuff would I need to included if I would be having a custom script built?

Thanks in advance for feedback.
The most important step is choosing the right script for your GPT. Then you need to know what CPA networks to use. You need an offer wall, there is no good GPT that doesn’t have Offer Walls, members love to use these easy to use tools on your site to gain cash and rewards. And of course have members on your new GPT site.

banners
Back