The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking to some Adult/Dating niche CPA offers.

Hi Affiliatefix members,
I am new to here.Actually here i am looking to some Adult/Dating niche CPA offers for my CPA network.So is there anyone who have Adult/Dating niche high converted CPA offers and who will pay me by weekly?
Hi,
There is the best offer if you have traffic from India. It's the first and only live cam site with real Indian girls.
check it out the offer here DelhiSexChat - IPE Cash Affiliate Program
Join here Join IPE Cash Affiliate Program - IPE Cash Skype me if you have any question at Archna Devi

Last edited:
During last months send hard to the adult Terraleads offers in Europe. and everything is better than i thought it would be. it's nutra not dating, but worth trying

Hi Affiliatefix members,
I am new to here.Actually here i am looking to some Adult/Dating niche CPA offers for my CPA network.So is there anyone who have Adult/Dating niche high converted CPA offers and who will pay me by weekly?

Greetings @JonSum :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

You may check offervault.com and odigger.com.

and Google is always a good resource when searching

for anything. ;)

Much success to you!

Hi Affiliatefix members,

Hey JonSum,
Check out the premium niche offers best LPs and top Geos (USA,CAN,GBR,AUS,FRA) to bring you more money.

We're ready to pay you weekly if you have good volumes and conversion.

We have in AFFMY many singles datind and adult offers, including In-House offers. And also different smartlinks.

Just ping us on Skype: live:affmy_1

DuKIfTr.png

f7wpZhR.png

Dn5OGzK.png

npz4dff.png

Hi Affiliatefix members,

We do, adult/dating/cams/gaming. High weekly pay, Skype me for more info: lu.urman

Hi Affiliatefix members,
You can check out PaidAffs for high converting dating/adult offers with free high converting pre-landing pages for promotion and improve your CR and EPC and most flexible payment terms Daily, On Request, Weekly according traffic volume and quality.

Check out PaidAffs for high converting dating/adult offers with free high converting pre-landers for improve your CR and EPC and most flexible payment terms Daily, On Request, Weekly according traffic volume and quality.

Hello!

We are happy to recommend our own exclusive well-converting offer SPdate.
We are proposing CPL offers for US GB CA and AU.

So you are more than welcome to contact our friendly support team.
Skype - oleg.savishchenko

Hey! We at Franktrax.net have really good CPA offers and we do pay on weekly basis :)

Fast-growing Adult Gaming vertical is quickly becoming the #1 vertical in the adult entertainment industry.

At Adtrex.net we have
  • Game Of Moans
  • Cock Raider
  • World of Horecraft
  • Family Guy
  • And More

banners
Back