The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking to expand my knowledge

Vendzilla

affiliate
Hello, I've been in the online business for over 13 years and presently working for a company that going to have a major launch in a month. Can't really say anything about the company till it happens, but ti will be different.
So hello to everyone

Being an affiliate manager, I want to reach out to everyone after we launch and will be doing some advertising on this forum.
I have webmaster skills, I can build a website, html5 and css3 using jQuery, php and MySql. I'm pretty good with Photoshop and Dreamweaver. I suck at illustrator. I can take any script off the shelf and make it work and integrate it with others.
We're working on something that's big and doing something that will get every ones attention when we make the announcement.
That being said, I love my life working online. I have been doing it since 2002 and it's been a lot of fun. I have traveled all over the place. Last year I went to China. My job has taken me to Europe and all over the states.
My hobbies include riding motorcycles. I have a 99 Road King Classic that I ride every day that isn't pouring rain. Getting a new Harley next year. Love taking weekend trips up the coast of California or just a day trip out to the beach.

Hello, I've been in the online business for over 13 years and presently working for a company that going to have a major launch in a month. Can't really say anything about the company till it happens, but ti will be different.
So hello to everyone

Hello @Vendzilla , great to have you join us. Welcome to WebsiteFix!

Looking forward to hearing more as it unfolds.

Being an affiliate manager, I want to reach out to everyone after we launch and will be doing some advertising on this forum.
I have webmaster skills, I can build a website, html5 and css3 using jQuery, php and MySql. I'm pretty good with Photoshop and Dreamweaver. I suck at illustrator. I can take any script off the shelf and make it work and integrate it with others.
We're working on something that's big and doing something that will get every ones attention when we make the announcement.
That being said, I love my life working online. I have been doing it since 2002 and it's been a lot of fun. I have traveled all over the place. Last year I went to China. My job has taken me to Europe and all over the states.
My hobbies include riding motorcycles. I have a 99 Road King Classic that I ride every day that isn't pouring rain. Getting a new Harley next year. Love taking weekend trips up the coast of California or just a day trip out to the beach.

Definitely go chops my man! Looking forward to your posts and threads.

I was a Harley enthusiast in my earlier years. It got away from me while pursuing other interests. It's been on my radar again for the past few years. Love to hear more about your two wheelers in the lounge.

Traveling is a great opportunity for so many of us. While my only jaunts outside the U.S. have been Mexico and Canada, I have traveled most of the states over the past 40 years or so.

See you around the community,

T J

My wife and I travel a lot, we love to just hit the road. We recently got married and for the honeymoon rode up PCH from LA to Eureka, then crossed over the mountains into Redding California. The trip took 2 weeks and was the making of a lot of good memories.

Welcome to the forum we are happy to know you are already in business and hope you have big knowledge about business which type of business are you running now?

I have worked on many different kinds of business's working with the affiliate market. The one I'm doing now is going to launch in a few weeks and create a lot of buzz, both in the affiliate world and in social media and the news. It's the biggest thing I have worked on and the most exciting. I have already contacted someone about advertising here to get affiliates.

I have worked on many different kinds of business's working with the affiliate market. The one I'm doing now is going to launch in a few weeks and create a lot of buzz, both in the affiliate world and in social media and the news. It's the biggest thing I have worked on and the most exciting. I have already contacted someone about advertising here to get affiliates.
How much your experience in affiliate market and now whats your earning monthly base?

I have worked as an affiliate, affiliate rep and affiliate manager for almost 14 years years now. I started in Adult, even worked for Playboy for a few years, but slowly made the transition away from it. I make a good living doing this.

banners
Back