The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for source Popup/Popuner

Hello,

I need some source have Popup/Popunder with all country.

1. Can target browser verion
2. Can target os version

My skype: live:nhocboxmr
hello buddy, i'm trying to figure out exactly what you are looking at, are you looking at any traffic source for pop up or popunder?

Buy all the windows 10 traffic in Chrome (for example) and split the versioning off you want on your server and resell the traffic you don't want -- that the best way I now of. Maybe, some traffic network will just sell what you want but the price will be high and they will just do this ^^^.

I might split the traffic for you on one of my servers for the price of the traffic you don't want :)

Hey all,

Zeropark has targeting for Country, state, city, OS version, carrier and much more and if you start a mobile only campaign mobile browser blocking/targeting is also available when the campaign is running. If you sign up now and let us know affiliatefix is the source we can offer you an initial top up bonus of 25$ for 200$ and 100$ for a 500$ top up.

Thanks!

Try EvaDav, where you can test your ad campaigns for as little as $100. We work absolutely with all GEO.

Please, contact our support team in case you have any questions of the kind.
telegram @Evadavhelp
email: support@evadav.com

Hello,

I need some source have Popup/Popunder with all country.

1. Can target browser verion
2. Can target os version

My skype: live:nhocboxmr
hey :)
what's your vertical? If you want to promote on Adult, you can try our platform ADxAD :)

banners
Back