The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Looking for solution or ideas for FB Ads Ban

smgm25

affiliate
Hello guys, I need help for Facebook because I am going crazy on it.

I run a 7x ROI business thanks to FB, business is based on betting (location:italy), i know betting is against FB policy but everything worked well because we built a system for lead generetion which did not talk about betting but investments.

The process is quite basic we, run an ads, then the customers lands on squeeze page and must fill the form with personal details in exchange for a freebie. After this process, follow-up starts and so on.. FB ads was mostly Conversion Ads-> lead conversion.

On November 2020 I created an ad more aggressive and after 30-45 days my business manager was banned, my business page, my pixel and also my profile too (they turn my role form admin to mod in all of my business pages, even restaurants and others).

From then slowly I rebuilt my profile, business manager, page and others and I started to advertise my business again, but this time I was very soft on copywriting and very careful about keywords. I had just two ad accounts blocked for 1 and a half years, which was pretty good.

Real problems starts in Jan 2022, first my business page was restricted, then slowly my business manager, then fb profile again.

I tried to rebuilt everything again with this steps:

• New profile, different IP address and devices, different ID (real person), different ad photos, same page name, same company on business manager, same squeeze page -> restricted
  • New profile, different IP address and devices, different ad photos, different ID (real person), different page, same company on business manager, same squeeze page -> restricted
  • New profile, different IP address and devices, different ad photos, different page, same company on business manager, same squeeze page -> restricted. This time I run some engagements ads for two weeks without links to my squeeze page then again started lead conversion ads to my squeeze page and after 3 days my page was restricted.
  • New profile, different IP address and devices, different ad photos, different page, different company on business manager, different payment card name, same squeeze page -> restricted. Again, I run some engagements ads for two weeks without links to my squeeze page then again started lead conversion ads to my squeeze page on a new domanin and new webisite and after 3 days my page was restricted.
  • Last time I tried this: New profile, different IP address and devices, different ad photos, different page, different company on business manager, different payment card name, NO squeeze page just facebook module leads ads -> restricted. Again, I run some engagements ads for two weeks without links to my squeeze page then started Leads ads to FB Lead Module (no squeeze page) and after 3 days my page was restricted.
During this last test photo and copywriting were ridicolous like “are you supporter? Subscribe to our group” and also was sponsored using facebook lead form and not squeeze. So no point against policy, no squeeze page, no website connected to the page, nothing.

Usually FB leave ads run for 3 days then they restrict the page on 3rd day, then after 7-10 days restrict BM and others. It is like a pattern.

I tried also old page, old BMs, old profiles, different copy, differt images/videos, different websites.

Meantime I have my personal profile with mine IP, my device who are running ads for restaurants and postal service and works well.

Do you have any suggestions that can save my business on Facebook?

I also tried Google ads, tik tok ads but I was not able to have same ROI as FB.

PS: I am also working on affiliate system for good sellers, I just want to fix this problem before then i will be happy to have great affiliate sellers (price of my products are from 90€ to 1000€).

Bottom Line: You got caught doing Gambling --forbidden Facebook --some many rules ....
Meantime I have my personal profile with mine IP, my device who are running ads for restaurants and postal service and works well.
Do that then --allowed.

Facebook needs to protect its sucker users LMAO.

Bottom Line: You got caught doing Gambling --forbidden Facebook --some many rules ....

Do that then --allowed.

Facebook needs to protect its sucker users LMAO.
Hello Thank you so much for your reply.
In reality I am not using my real profile because the problem is the restriction of the pages and not the IDs.
With my real IDs I run ads for old company (and old pages), after the ban of my company pages instead I had to create new pages and restriction started from that point.
Its so frustating.

Old accounts are 'under the wire' maybe?
They are legacy and not that scrutinized.

Looking backward, hindsight is always 20/20: Having sleeper accounts that are aged --may be the solution (in the 5 year future).

I was just watching some videos on types of sorts in programming --all were end result priority --ad moderation is the same.
Priority is how much money is at stake.

If I qualified for a $500,000 credit line for ads they would try to be as cooperative as moderation could be; as my money is in my pocket --do you want it of not? I can go elsewhere!
So what do you do in my position? thanks

Old accounts are 'under the wire' maybe?
They are legacy and not that scrutinized.

Looking backward, hindsight is always 20/20: Having sleeper accounts that are aged --may be the solution (in the 5 year future).

I was just watching some videos on types of sorts in programming --all were end result priority --ad moderation is the same.
Priority is how much money is at stake.

If I qualified for a $500,000 credit line for ads they would try to be as cooperative as moderation could be; as my money is in my pocket --do you want it of not? I can go elsewhere!

PS: I am also working on affiliate system for good sellers, I just want to fix this problem before then i will be happy to have great affiliate sellers (price of my products are from 90€ to 1000€).

Register your affiliate program in our resources before recruiting our membership (no exceptions).

I need help for Facebook because I am going crazy on it.

This is a daily thing here and in most online marketing communities. 99.999% of the time these issues are cause by not "coloring within the lines" and the lines are ever changing on social media platforms.

i know betting is against FB policy but

Well, simply put, FB is far more capable than you and your team. They have an unlimited budget and unlimited personell to find the businesses that violate their TOS and Policies.

It amazes me as to how easy it is to use FB without black hat, without divisiveness, without trying to "game" their system.

I have had the same FB account I opened when they started offering advertising. If they don't allow a specific "thing", I don't do that specific thing.

I know that everyone wants to convince me they can't successfully promote their business without using black hat on social platforms, but that is complete bull! There is ALWAYS a way!

Pivot--find a new ad source for the new venture --fighting with Facebook is probably a waste of your time.

If you can continue to use the old account within the same context of ads --continue with that.

Hello guys, I need help for Facebook because I am going crazy on it.

I run a 7x ROI business thanks to FB, business is based on betting (location:italy), i know betting is against FB policy but everything worked well because we built a system for lead generetion which did not talk about betting but investments.

The process is quite basic we, run an ads, then the customers lands on squeeze page and must fill the form with personal details in exchange for a freebie. After this process, follow-up starts and so on.. FB ads was mostly Conversion Ads-> lead conversion.

On November 2020 I created an ad more aggressive and after 30-45 days my business manager was banned, my business page, my pixel and also my profile too (they turn my role form admin to mod in all of my business pages, even restaurants and others).

From then slowly I rebuilt my profile, business manager, page and others and I started to advertise my business again, but this time I was very soft on copywriting and very careful about keywords. I had just two ad accounts blocked for 1 and a half years, which was pretty good.

Real problems starts in Jan 2022, first my business page was restricted, then slowly my business manager, then fb profile again.

I tried to rebuilt everything again with this steps:

• New profile, different IP address and devices, different ID (real person), different ad photos, same page name, same company on business manager, same squeeze page -> restricted
  • New profile, different IP address and devices, different ad photos, different ID (real person), different page, same company on business manager, same squeeze page -> restricted
  • New profile, different IP address and devices, different ad photos, different page, same company on business manager, same squeeze page -> restricted. This time I run some engagements ads for two weeks without links to my squeeze page then again started lead conversion ads to my squeeze page and after 3 days my page was restricted.
  • New profile, different IP address and devices, different ad photos, different page, different company on business manager, different payment card name, same squeeze page -> restricted. Again, I run some engagements ads for two weeks without links to my squeeze page then again started lead conversion ads to my squeeze page on a new domanin and new webisite and after 3 days my page was restricted.
  • Last time I tried this: New profile, different IP address and devices, different ad photos, different page, different company on business manager, different payment card name, NO squeeze page just facebook module leads ads -> restricted. Again, I run some engagements ads for two weeks without links to my squeeze page then started Leads ads to FB Lead Module (no squeeze page) and after 3 days my page was restricted.
During this last test photo and copywriting were ridicolous like “are you supporter? Subscribe to our group” and also was sponsored using facebook lead form and not squeeze. So no point against policy, no squeeze page, no website connected to the page, nothing.

Usually FB leave ads run for 3 days then they restrict the page on 3rd day, then after 7-10 days restrict BM and others. It is like a pattern.

I tried also old page, old BMs, old profiles, different copy, differt images/videos, different websites.

Do you have any suggestions that can save my business on Facebook?

I also tried Google ads, tik tok ads but I was not able to have same ROI as FB.

Hi @smgm25 ! In fact, Facebook is very sensitive to this type of content, which is currently causing a lot of difficulties for publishers. Since the actions taken so far did not help, it is worth thinking about the more non-standard ones. You can use of the opportunities provided by Google for your activities, for example a sheet in which you put a link to the product. Another idea is to use a survey. For example, if you promote sweepstakes, you can create a very easy-to-navigate store satisfaction survey, and after completing it, the user receives information that he can received a coupon and should go to the link below to redeem it. This method is very simple and completely free, and it can turn out to be very effective in your promotions.

However, the most famous and valued method of promoting links in social media appreciated by our publishers is cloaking. Facebook's algorithm is not a fan of affiliate links. That's why you should try a link cloaking (affiliate redirects) system to be sure that you don't get banned. It consists of several elements. A safe page, which is the page that everyone who clicks on the link first goes to. If a bot uses the link, it remains on the safe page. The real user is redirected to the specific advertiser's website. So there is no contact with your safe page. Thanks to this, the links you promote have a much longer lifespan. Usually, you'd have to pay for a link cloaking systems but if you want to try one without paying for it, at MyLead, we have created it so that our users can use it for free. You can check it out here: HideLinks are now available on MyLead Affiliate marketing blog. Latest news and articles | MyLead. Hidelink is the system deals primarily with bots and protects against fraud. Also, it allows you to bypass bans and limits in social media.

As you can see, there are several ways, and the best solution is to test and analyze them. I think you sholud try different methods and check what results are, and stick to these actions.

If you have any questions, we are at your disposal.
Best regards, Magda, MyLead

Hi @smgm25 ! In fact, Facebook is very sensitive to this type of content, which is currently causing a lot of difficulties for publishers. Since the actions taken so far did not help, it is worth thinking about the more non-standard ones. You can use of the opportunities provided by Google for your activities, for example a sheet in which you put a link to the product. Another idea is to use a survey. For example, if you promote sweepstakes, you can create a very easy-to-navigate store satisfaction survey, and after completing it, the user receives information that he can received a coupon and should go to the link below to redeem it. This method is very simple and completely free, and it can turn out to be very effective in your promotions.

However, the most famous and valued method of promoting links in social media appreciated by our publishers is cloaking. Facebook's algorithm is not a fan of affiliate links. That's why you should try a link cloaking (affiliate redirects) system to be sure that you don't get banned. It consists of several elements. A safe page, which is the page that everyone who clicks on the link first goes to. If a bot uses the link, it remains on the safe page. The real user is redirected to the specific advertiser's website. So there is no contact with your safe page. Thanks to this, the links you promote have a much longer lifespan. Usually, you'd have to pay for a link cloaking systems but if you want to try one without paying for it, at MyLead, we have created it so that our users can use it for free. Hidelink is the system deals primarily with bots and protects against fraud. Also, it allows you to bypass bans and limits in social media.

As you can see, there are several ways, and the best solution is to test and analyze them. I think you sholud try different methods and check what results are, and stick to these actions.

If you have any questions, we are at your disposal.
Best regards, Magda, MyLead
This is extremely helpful as a contingency plan. I need to use FB for multiple reasons but have been trigger shy on ads since getting accounts banned in January and then again July. (Both within this year)

I'll save my questions for later as I will definitely do more research on your website. (and very well may answer my own questions from just reading around) Thanks again though!

banners
Back