Looking for Smartlink Adult and Mainstream

hi guys,

I am looking for campaign Smartlink Adult and Mainstream with Desktop
I have traffic almost from DE, US, AU.
I prefer to search for weekly networks.
add skype me please if you can help : kyohandsome

Hello , Try This Networks !

CrakRevenue (Fast Approval)

Payment Schedules Depending on Number of Visitors you Have :)

Adverten - Knows how to extract the most from the dating traffic. the world's best dating smartlink. (Net7)

MobItEasy.com - biggest mobile network (Net 7)

I have Worked with All Networks Above and Have Received Payments ! :D

If you Need any Help send me a DM :)
You will Thanks me Latter :affiliatefix:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!

Hi Nguyen Truong Giang.

We would like to introduce ourselves, we are WeweMedia and we are a Mobile CPA | CPI | CPL | Smartlinks and monetization network that heavily focused on Smartlinks. Our offers include huge database of Vertical Smartlinks and Global Smartlink

A few of our featured products

Vertical-Specific Smartlinks

(For specific traffic audience)

• Whatsapp Intellink®
  • Antivirus Intellink®
  • Sweepstakes Intellink®
  • Mobile content Intellink® [downloads, games, etc]
  • CPI Intellink®
Global Smartlinks

(For generic traffic audience)

• Global mainstream Intellink®
  • Global adult Intellink®
  • Global CPI Intellink®

We'll be more than happy to help you get started immediately. Here is the link to our Signup Page and you could also contact directly to our account manager (AM) via Skype ID: ci.villezas

hi guys,

I am looking for campaign Smartlink Adult and Mainstream with Desktop
I have traffic almost from DE, US, AU.
I prefer to search for weekly networks.
add skype me please if you can help : kyohandsome
Hello!
You can try Adspyglass. It’s ad networks mediation service with 30 ad networks inside, so your smart link will be very smart :wink: They will redirect your users to best converting ad networks and you get maximum possible profit from your traffic. Setup is very simple - link your ad networks accounts, add your spots and campaigns, place AdSpyglass codes on your websites and that’s it.

We had smartlink for you :)

TopOffers is the Premium customer-centric CPA Network, which proposes best offers on the market and overtakes a vast market share. We could offer clean, niche, casual and adult dating offers.
7O5wx8l.jpg

Up-to-date online dating affiliate programs for 50+ countries, smart link technology, exclusive Web/Mob/App offers from leaders of dating industry allows to maximize profit from each lead.
CPA/CPL/CPI and Revenue Share models are available.
TopOffers team is welcoming every new affiliate with a $1,000 Welcome Bonus when they reach $10,000 revenue within their first 3 months.

Join TopOffers and pick any offer immediately after registration!

Last edited:
banners
Back