The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Looking for Quiz creating tools

brycek379

affiliate
Hey there! I am going to organize an entertaining little quiz for my site users that will help me get shares from them. Do you have a handy service that has no built-in ads?

Hey there! I am going to organize an entertaining little quiz for my site users that will help me get shares from them. Do you have a handy service that has no built-in ads?

Any and all free platforms and software will have branding and often ads. Branding and ads are only removed when one pays for the product or service.

http://try%20a%20visymo%20search/

gets me this:

site can't be reached.png

do-it-yourself or pay-for-it
invest your time or your money.

Back in the dinosaur days of the internet --there was something called charity-ware.

People that new how to code published free code under the copyleft license --helping out the disadvantaged both intellectually and financially.

I was a net beneficiary back then learning. There are still a lot of free code tutorials and sample codes to use. But you have to make it work and invest the effort.

For somone to design your code or make your `tool` they want some compensation --they have earned it. If their tool serves to do what you want in the lesser time you can expend on a task; or what the competent developer will cost you.

banners
Back