The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for quality traffic source recomendations for newbie

dezo0013

Hello,
after exhausting my budget on several popunder campaigns without any result, I pretend to migrate to another traffic source that provides quality traffic, what do you recommend to me? what did you think of popcash.net?

popcash.net give traffic now it's your job to how to use that traffic means test different offers, test different sources/zones and optimization your campaign then you got perfect traffic from popcash.net, Directly results no chance:)

Hay dezo0013, quality traffic is really a matter of quality targeting.
the more specific and focused your targeting on your most potential consumer, the better conversion rate you will have.
The best way for an affiliate to generate such traffic is a combination of:
1. High quality landing page such as blog, article, insightful video, etc. that provides value to your potential customers and has your affiliate link in the most strategic spot.
2. High quality targeting of the same most potential customer with country, keywords, interests, country, city, age, gender, etc.

Your job is to be the bridge between potential customers and products so: Search and connect :)

popcash.net give traffic now it's your job to how to use that traffic means test different offers, test different sources/zones and optimization your campaign then you got perfect traffic from popcash.net, Directly results no chance:)
Hello,
I had done with the signup on your platform and I sent you request on skype (live:maitri_60). Kindly accept my request.

Hay dezo0013, quality traffic is really a matter of quality targeting.
the more specific and focused your targeting on your most potential consumer, the better conversion rate you will have.
The best way for an affiliate to generate such traffic is a combination of:
1. High quality landing page such as blog, article, insightful video, etc. that provides value to your potential customers and has your affiliate link in the most strategic spot.
2. High quality targeting of the same most potential customer with country, keywords, interests, country, city, age, gender, etc.

Your job is to be the bridge between potential customers and products so: Search and connect :)

That says it all :) If you do those things you should be able to succeed in most ad networks. try also propeller ads - heard good things about them.
And if you are looking also for some good offers to promote, hit me up - details in my signature :)

90% to 99% of the traffic you buy is wasted money -- truth -- that is just how advertising works.
I think the biggest problem is in what you offer to the person that sees the advertising.

Improve your offer(s) and test traffic to the offer(s) from different sources. Run with the winners and dump the losers.

You can have a fail rate of as much as 80% and have one winner pay for that and produce a nice net return. Or, you can lose it all and have to find a new job with a salary.

Failure can make you stronger or the next statistic ...

after reading the comments above i must say that i like the pavel yudkevich's views . it seems to be more practical.

popcash, propellers and zeroclick are pretty good, especially with smartlinks from Mobidea, for example. just start it slow, filted sub ids and stuff like that ;)

banners
Back