“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for quality traffic source recomendations for newbie

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by dezo0013, Sep 19, 2018.

1. dezo0013

dezo0013 Affiliate affiliate

Hello,
    after exhausting my budget on several popunder campaigns without any result, I pretend to migrate to another traffic source that provides quality traffic, what do you recommend to me? what did you think of popcash.net?

tyoussef likes this.
  2. Voluum
  3. kuprum

kuprum Affiliate affiliate

Popcash doesn't give you good quality. Forget it :)

tyoussef and dezo0013 like this.
  4. Paid Affs

Paid Affs Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

popcash.net give traffic now it's your job to how to use that traffic means test different offers, test different sources/zones and optimization your campaign then you got perfect traffic from popcash.net, Directly results no chance:)

tyoussef and dezo0013 like this.
  5. dezo0013

tyoussef likes this.
  6. Pavel Yudkevich

Pavel Yudkevich Affiliate affiliate

Hay dezo0013, quality traffic is really a matter of quality targeting.
    the more specific and focused your targeting on your most potential consumer, the better conversion rate you will have.
    The best way for an affiliate to generate such traffic is a combination of:
    1. High quality landing page such as blog, article, insightful video, etc. that provides value to your potential customers and has your affiliate link in the most strategic spot.
    2. High quality targeting of the same most potential customer with country, keywords, interests, country, city, age, gender, etc.

Your job is to be the bridge between potential customers and products so: Search and connect :)

dezo0013 likes this.
  7. dezo0013

8. IM_Newbie

IM_Newbie Affiliate affiliate

This is a smart idea

It depends on what your promoting.

9. MaitriPatel

MaitriPatel Affiliate affiliate

Hello,
    I had done with the signup on your platform and I sent you request on skype (live:maitri_60). Kindly accept my request.

10. Katya

Katya Guest

That says it all :) If you do those things you should be able to succeed in most ad networks. try also propeller ads - heard good things about them.
    And if you are looking also for some good offers to promote, hit me up - details in my signature :)

11. KelvinSm

KelvinSm Affiliate affiliate

Popcash has not worked for you that doesn't mean others can capitalize on it right?

It's still an effective traffic source for people who know what they are doing...

12. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

90% to 99% of the traffic you buy is wasted money -- truth -- that is just how advertising works.
    I think the biggest problem is in what you offer to the person that sees the advertising.

Improve your offer(s) and test traffic to the offer(s) from different sources. Run with the winners and dump the losers.

You can have a fail rate of as much as 80% and have one winner pay for that and produce a nice net return. Or, you can lose it all and have to find a new job with a salary.

Failure can make you stronger or the next statistic ...

13. aayan

aayan Affiliate affiliate

after reading the comments above i must say that i like the pavel yudkevich's views . it seems to be more practical.

14. Addvertize

Addvertize Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

popcash, propellers and zeroclick are pretty good, especially with smartlinks from Mobidea, for example. just start it slow, filted sub ids and stuff like that ;)

15. skylerjones2018

skylerjones2018 Affiliate affiliate

Popcash doesnt work. Had the same experience.dont waste any more money .

MI