The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for new traffic sources

K

KingScore365

I just wondering if someone know other traffic sources like Google Adwords that i can use after Google Ads closing down the binary and forex sites. And that accepts Forex/ Binary option sites and that is legit and not sending bots

I just wondering if someone know other traffic sources like Google Adwords that i can use after Google Ads closing down the binary and forex sites. And that accepts Forex/ Binary option sites and that is legit and not sending bots
Hi Mate,
well, i still cannot publish a link - there is an article from PPCHero I once found if you look in search engine under: google adwords competitors, the first one offering 10 alternatives. Good Luck! :)

I think that there are a lot of FX trading platforms that might be interesting for you. I've been using Learn to trade FX Online – Trade Forex with AvaTrade South Africa that helped me in new traffic sources search and to decide where to trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Case3.jpg

Hello guys!

So, tell us who in this world doesn’t like freebie?
We can say for sure that our audience does. And the following case is a clear evidence of this.

Find out how to generate 40% of ROI with Credit Card Submit and push-notifications.

Here you go - Credit Card Submit Case + DatsPush

To add to it - some adult traffic could also work with this. Maybe some CPC advertising or POPS could work (I see quite a bit of pops featuring all sorts of creative landers for FOREX / BINARY in the adult realm).

This is display and not entirely ad-words like. As for the traffic sources I'd probably check with TrafficFactory (for CPC) or TrafficForce, to name two. Can't post links yet, but can introduce you to a direct contact on request.

I Think social media is the best traffic source to get quality traffic to website. There are various social media platforms such as facebook, twitter, linkedin, instagram etc.

Try RichPush - one of the best push notifications ad network!

300 000 000 real users worldwide
94% viewability
users are 100% real
minimum CPC is $0,003

Our top performing offers are:
dating offers
betting & gambling offers
blockchain based products
mobile apps
gaming
nutraceuticals

Top Geos: IND, MEX, US, RUS, IT, DE, ES

Good article from PPCHero, but this vertical may not be a perfect match for some of them.

You can try push. Check bids per country with Zeropark.

Feel free to PM me for more info, insights and getting started.

Last edited:
MI
Back