“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Partnership Looking For Mentor Come Friend

Discussion in 'Business Centre' started by Raheel Javed, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Raheel Javed

Raheel Javed Affiliate affiliate

Hello i am newbie in cpa industry but in online world i am from the last 7 years. By profession i am web designer and developer and have rich experience of working with graphics, landing pages wWordPressand so on.... :entrepreneurfix:

Now the reason for writing all this and this post is to find some friend who help me earn some money with cpa and in return i will do work with him in creating landing pages installation and other stuff lot of things i can help you with....

i will be very much happy if i find a Friend cum mentor. waiting for the reply from seniors.. i am already with some good cpa networks but didn't make a single dime with them

hope i will find some good friend and teacher for cpa :)

2. CPA Evolution
  3. Tim King

Tim King Affiliate affiliate

Hi Raheel,

Good idea to find someone to team up with and share your skills to take things forward, I'm sure you'll find some on here.

Tim

Raheel Javed likes this.
  4. Raheel Javed

Thanks me too thinking same like that so that i will learn and also will help my partner to minimize the cost of hiring someone to do banners and landing pages. :D

yosef likes this.
  5. Morticai

Morticai Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

I always recommend this exact idea to my students.

Find someone that may not be great at web design but has other skills - then you can barter each others services.

Raheel Javed likes this.
  6. Raheel Javed

Thanks for the nice advice....what to do to be your student :D

banners