The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for Good Affiliate Network for mobile gaming offers, CPI or leads

arindamb

Hi,

Can anybody suggest a good mobile gaming network having lots of CPI and CPL offers on android and IOS? Traffic will be mainly from YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc...I am gonna create videos on these games and drive traffic to LPs. It will be combination of Free and Paid mobile traffic. Acceptance to the network should be easy and I am serious about this.

Note: My vertical is gaming. Brower based games offer will also do but should be independent of OS.

Thanks
Arindam

Hi,

Can anybody suggest a good mobile gaming network having lots of CPI and CPL offers on android and IOS? Traffic will be mainly from YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc...I am gonna create videos on these games and drive traffic to LPs. It will be combination of Free and Paid mobile traffic. Acceptance to the network should be easy and I am serious about this.

Note: My vertical is gaming. Brower based games offer will also do but should be independent of OS.

Thanks
Arindam

Flax2 Media is a premiere affiliate network that builds mutually profitable relationships between strategic, skilled, and trustworthy online publishers and a robust portfolio of 5,000+ popular advertisers spanning all verticals. With over 3+ years of experience in the affiliate marketing industry, they offer unparalleled customer service, an array of optimized data delivery tools, and fast and dependable weekly payments– proving that flexibility is the key to affiliate success. Flax2 Media was recently ranked the eighth overall affiliate network in the Revenue..

banners
Back