The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for decicated hosting

I have been doing ipage hosting for some years now and I do think it is the best option for you to have. They have some of the key features that you will for sure enjoy. One thing I have always liked about ipage is customer support. These people are readily available to help you solve any issues related to hosting and your site in general. You can also have a comparison with digital ocean even though they are a bot expensive.

I have been doing ipage hosting for some years now and I do think it is the best option for you to have. They have some of the key features that you will for sure enjoy. One thing I have always liked about ipage is customer support. These people are readily available to help you solve any issues related to hosting and your site in general. You can also have a comparison with digital ocean even though they are a bot expensive.

Thank u will check tat to :)

Hi i am looking for a dedicated server located in UK to place our main sites.
Can anyone just me a good host provider
I recommend SiteGround.com and their Europe location, good provider. Or check out Linode.com and use their EU or I think they have a UK location. You might want to go for a Xen/KVM based VPS, far better than a dedicated server IMO. Usually that means you are getting Raid protection or centralized storage. And, a lot of other advantages IMO.

Dedicated servers can get hit more by hardware failures.

Thanks, Ben

I think DigitalOcean is better. But it's unmanaged, So you have to hire someone for initial configuration. I could do it too ;)

I don't recommend unmanaged unless you know what you are doing, you have to keep that up to date and secure, and the truth is most people can't. If your business is generating money pay to be taken care of so you can focus on the business.

I think beyond hosting is perfect but please check their reviews because it is very important before using any service from any hosting provider.

Depends on how much control/features you need. Digital Ocean or AWS are great options for full control. They also have some "plug and play" setups.

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

Hostsailor.com provides quality servers in Europe.
Prices are competitive and plans are full-featured.
Support is helpful and fast and they fix issues if they occur in no time.

I would like to suggest WHUK (Web Hosting UK LTD). It is the best web hosting provider Company in UK with low cost dedicated server, VPS hosting, web hosting UK plans for domain and website hosting.

Now a days you can get 15% discount on managed E3 dedicated servers with Free migration, No Setup fees, No contracts, Free 24/7/365 support and 99.99% uptime.

Use Coupon Code – “SAVE15DS” to avail 15% OFF.

To know more about features and information, visit - https://www.webhosting.uk.com/dedicated-servers/

Actually your demand missing some part, like how much traffic your new project will get as well as how much resources is required for your project application to run smoothly because if the traffic is low and application usage is also low, then no need to waste money to purchase higher end dedicated server, you can purchase mid range server

MI
Back