The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Offer Wanted Looking for Cannabis offers USA TRAFFIC Desktop+Mobile

Walgreen's is moving into the CBD market following CVS. Walmart is the laggard here but in time will joint.
So, the *gold* rush is going to be very competitive.

Walgreens to Clear Shelf Space for CBD Products in 1500 Stores

QUOTE>>>One week after CVS said it would start selling products with the cannabis compound CBD in some of its stores, drug-chain Walgreens Boots Alliance said it would sell CBD-based sprays, creams, and patches in 1,500 stores throughout nine states.
Last week, Walgreens rival CVS Pharmacy said it’s selling CBD products in 800 stores located in eight states, including Arizona, California, and Colorado. Other well-known brands are introducing CBD-infused products for sale, including CBD jelly beans from the creator of Jelly Belly candies and a possible line of cannabis-infused drinks from beverage giant Coca-Cola.

Walgreens’ stock rose 31 cents a share, or 0.5% to close at $62.23 a share on Wednesday. Shares of CVS Health Group declined $1.34 a share, or 2.4% to $54.05 a share.<<<

Fist guy to market CBD oil for a vape device will make some serious bank
my-two-scents-coin-zerofuckscoin-300x250.jpg

Some vapes on the market already have the oil option and the oils are in the legal states. I think what will happen is a dedicated CBD vape with pods will be introduced and that will be the start of a great opportunity too.

Oil Vaporizers + Vape Pens for Distillate, Thick Extract & Concentrate

However, if the big boys open open field farms (with fences) it's probably too going to be competitive.

This is happening here, although next to no competition yet. They buy a nursery with field, add tall fencing and switch out any necessary equipment Bingo, bongo.

Did you know that if you are a grower, you cannot cross the border? My daughter-in-law knows a couple in that business. They can't get into the U.S. now. Been that way since they started their legal grow op.

I think there will be a lot of profitable business to be had in this segment.

I am toying with the idea of constructing a local greenhouse that will be solar powered and heated. However, if the big boys open open field farms (with fences) it's probably too going to be competitive.

Maybe, I should contract-manufacture mini solar powered personal grow units for homes and apartments -- I can see a good home grow market ;)

Well, I spent all day yesterday on this;
  1. Contract private labeling
  2. Order fullfillment --(dropshipping)
  3. Payment processing -- turns out CBD is classified as high risk.
    The best merchant account I found (so far) was 5.9% discount and a
    0.25 transaction fee, 180 day rolling 10% reserve
    minimum processing threshold $15,000K/mo
  4. Finding what online CBD products are selling for
  5. Looking at various affiliate programs and the payouts
I can get 30% -25% affiliate payout (promises) on a one time (cookie based) basis
Too many small fish offering the same thing at <10% (resellers?)
I really wanted a white label with repeat revshare 10% - 15% honest deal

So here is my thinking;

• the cost of a shipped CBD product is about $14 - $16 (everything less the shipping costs)
  • the sale price is $25 to $30 for this 'about' product.
  • so the net is what is called 'keystone' 100% <<< that is very good today

The Unknown: the customer acquisition value.
  • does a customer sold buy products again and repetitively?
  • how long (churn rate [customer attrition])
  • and how many average resales?
In other words is a customer acquisition $50 or $500 average. That matters A LOT in the overall strategy.

Here is the thing:
The major players like Walgreens (thousands of pharmacies in the USA) have stated intentions to sell CBD OTC supplement products. Other major chains are considering. Maybe, we will also see CBD on Amazon and eBay too.
I see a competition at the retail level of $16 to $20 in the future (perhaps).

Awaiting these developments, I intend to try the best paying affiliate offer and test the market a bit at a lower financial risk -- then see the results and the future developments in the coming months.

Last edited:
banners
Back