The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PrincessA

affiliate
I am looking for affiliates for my (adult) website. If you have any ideas about the best way to recruit affiliates, let me know. I have been told to 'post of forums' but I also don't want to risk being kicked off a forum because I didn't post it correctly! Ive also been told that there are email lists that I could purchase of adult affiliate marketers, if you have any suggestions or advice, lmk!

Thanks!

I am looking for affiliates for my (adult) website. If you have any ideas about the best way to recruit affiliates, let me know. I have been told to 'post of forums' but I also don't want to risk being kicked off a forum because I didn't post it correctly! Ive also been told that there are email lists that I could purchase of adult affiliate marketers, if you have any suggestions or advice, lmk!

Thanks!

When you are in forums, make sure your signature has something about your business.

In forums look for the sub forums like our own Business Centre. Post your desires for affiliates in these sub forums along with your contact info and your business niche.

banners
Back