The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Looking for Affiliates

Lawrence Ballenger

affiliate
My name is Lawrence and I'm the head of partnerships at Tiege Hanley. We're a direct-to-consumer men's skin care company devoted to improving the way men look and feel. I came across your article about men's skin care and I was really intrigued and impressed. I think your team would be an awesome affiliate for Tiege.

If you don't already know Tiege Hanley, then let me introduce you to the best men's skincare products on the internet. We're a subscription service and our objective is to deliver high quality and exotic stuff that's crazy easy to use and super affordable. Uncomplicated, straightforward and classy. This stuff basically moves itself, but in the right hands of someone like you, we've seen really good things happen.

Tiege Hanley has a new, awesome affiliate program that works as a partnership benefiting both your brand as well as ours. At its core, it’s designed to reward you as an influencer for talking about our products. Take a look at the details below and let me know what your thoughts are.

Details:

· You get a commission on the first six purchases made by every customer you bring in. We’re able to make this offer because we provide a monthly subscription service. For each month the customer remains subscribed, you benefit.
· You get a 10 percent commission on all Tiege Hanley Skin Care System products.
· You get a custom Tiege Hanley landing page and a coupon code to track your conversions.
· You get a 14-day cookie on Tiege.com, so if a customer you bring to our page doesn’t make an immediate purchase but does purchase within two weeks, you still get credit for the sale.
· You get weekly emails with information and suggestions that assist you in promoting the Tiege Hanley brand.
· You get a very engaged partner in Tiege Hanley. If there’s anything we can do to aid you as an affiliate, don’t hesitate to ask.

Consider me your go-to resource for all things Tiege from this moment on. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out to me.

I look forward to speaking with you,

Lawrence
Head of Partnerships, Tiege.com
Ambassadors (AT) tiege (dot) us
Enhance Your Handsome

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Before you can solicit members for your business, you have to have an official listing in our Resources area. The owners vet all businesses, and their reps, before issuing an approval and vendor credentials.

Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 - 48 hour turn around in most cases.

Requirements:
  • Website (you must have an English version)
  • Company email matching the website domain or parent company domain.
  • Appropriate "Disclosure Pages" on the website.
  • Both profile and listing avatars uploaded.
  • You must be a staff representative or the owner of the business.
  • You must upload your listing's cover image.
  • "Published Phone Number" on site. *
  • "Published Physical Address" on site. *
* Required for those who want the Certified badge.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here* to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

* Remember to select your appropriate subcategory where applicable.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

T J Tutor/Admin

azgold/Super Moderator

banners
Back