The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Looking for affiliate marketers

Damon Pace

affiliate
I'm new here and have several online businesses that I am looking to build affiliate programs for.

High payouts with speedy turn around payments.

Please reach out to me and I'll fill you in with details.

Let's make some money.

Hi and welcome to Affiliatefix!

Follow these instructions to enable vendor posting in the community.

Before you can solicit members for your business, you have to have an official listing in our Resources area. The owners vet all businesses, and their reps, before issuing an approval and vendor credentials.

Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

Requirements:
  • Website
  • Company email matching the website domain or parent company domain.
  • Appropriate "Disclosure Pages" on the website.
  • "Published Phone Number" on site.
  • "Published Physical Address" on site.
  • You must be a staff representative or the owner of the business.
If you do not qualify as an approved vendor, you may qualify for a listing in our new Marketplace. The BETA launch of the Marketplace is scheduled for 01-22-2018. Please contact T J Tutor for details.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

Admin/T J Tutor

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @Damon Pace !

We love having new networks join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional, so please follow the above instructions posted by @T J Tutor , so you can take advantage of vendor privileges.

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 89,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums, Damon! :)

I'm new here and have several online businesses that I am looking to build affiliate programs for.

High payouts with speedy turn around payments.

Please reach out to me and I'll fill you in with details.

Let's make some money.
Hi @Damon Pace
Welcome to this forum.
Glad to hear you're looking to build Affiliate Program. Which niche or model you're working it?

hey @Damon Pace ; seems like you got it little wrong about us the affiliatefix. The site is vibrant and highly flexible portal yet the site is clean because more than 85k+ members made the terms and the rules strictly follow on what they write here.

BTW have you explored the advertising option in our portal ?

banners
Back