The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for adult pay per call offer

malam

affiliate
Hey

I have a lot of mobile traffic from usa I want to monetize those traffics. Please help me to find a good pay per call adult offer.

Experts help me.

Thanks

Please note that we are currently not able to support affiliates outside of USA and Canada.
Thank you
Nermin H. (theleadgiant)
This is from my Gmail!

You can try Aragon , not sure if they accept outside US .

This is the main dating/adult offer you'll find at most networks: Livelinks

I wouldn't advise signing up for the offer directly if you are new to Pay Per Call. Join a network like RingPartner and run this offer until you are comfortable. Once you have volume and quality traffic apply directly to promote this offer. You'll likely get a bigger payout than the networks are offering because you've eliminated the middle man.

I do have Astoria and Aragon. Although i recently have issue with my Aragon Account.
But i feel Astoria see,s better in some way than Aragon.
Aragon though has more offer, more payout than them.

This is the main dating/adult offer you'll find at most networks: Livelinks

I wouldn't advise signing up for the offer directly if you are new to Pay Per Call. Join a network like RingPartner and run this offer until you are comfortable. Once you have volume and quality traffic apply directly to promote this offer. You'll likely get a bigger payout than the networks are offering because you've eliminated the middle man.

I've been struggling to find alternatives to the livelinks offer; Do you know any other? All networks seem dry right now.

I 'market' pay for play -- with video and voice -- adult webcams <do you mean this? Or, the old phone sex -- an unseen fat or ugly (or both) girl that talks nasty to you while you spank the monkey? I hear that STILL exists :D

MI
Back