The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Looking for a Superaffiliate .. know one?

Pjamble

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Fresh, highly converting mobile dating and chat OFFER !!
Hi guys .. I need to contact a Super affiliate , or an Affiliate that has lots of experience and premium clients ... very important , the niche he specializes in is irrelevant

Can anyone point me in the right direction ? ( i'm not trying to promote anything)

Thanks

Honestly I think it will be hard to get hold of a super affiliate or you can always contact super affiliates like Charles ngo via their blog..

I know dozens of super affiliates, some right here in the community. All with earnings well into seven figures. Most super affiliates do not announce their level of success and are typically very guarded about it. They do not take meetings or introductions from unknown sources when the reason for the intro is their level of success. Too many hucksters trying to get their business practices and such for free or offers from would be product owners and such.

You must be far more clear about your intentions before an associate of theirs arranges any type of connection.

Hi guys .. I need to contact a Super affiliate , or an Affiliate that has lots of experience and premium clients ... very important , the niche he specializes in is irrelevant

Can anyone point me in the right direction ? ( i'm not trying to promote anything)

Thanks

What exactly is it that you want?

banners
Back