The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Logos and Banners, First 2 Free, Come and SEE

marcella056

affiliate
hi

I would like to start designing some logos.

I do not have any pieces to show at this time so thats why im giving the first 2 logos free.

After that I'm going to charge $8 for a logo. $10 for a banner/ad.

And if you want a combo of Logo + Banner I'm going to charge $15 for that (you save 3 bucks)

So there is 2 Free spaces for the first to people. the only thing is that i have to show the first two logo in this thread so others can see (with watermark)...

Please posts here or PM me. i will only accept payments via Paypal.

If you want a logo i need some info:

• Name of the company
  • Tag-Line (slogan) *optional
  • If you want some special colors
  • And if you have specific size.
thanks

Don here its ur logo i hope u like it

compassmq3.jpg

if u want something different pls let me know, if not pls send me ur email via PM that way i can send u the PSD file

redsy:
yes i can make u a banner since u r the secound person its going be free :D i will send u a PM because i need some info

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Don here its ur logo i hope u like it

compassmq3.jpg

if u want something different pls let me know, if not pls send me ur email via PM that way i can send u the PSD file

redsy:
yes i can make u a banner since u r the secound person its going be free :D i will send u a PM because i need some info

thanks

Logo looks really cool. Just one correction as you have added "Sprend Your Vacation" there but it is Spend Your Vacation.

DON.

thanks Don for the feedback im glad that u like it

right now im available so if someone need a logo,banners,headers ect Send a PM or post here :D

thanks

Well, as nobody is reacting on this opportunity... I will.
I would like a logo for my site. It's all about books and the name is Eric's Boekensite.

Right now, I'm redisigning the whole site, so I will send you a link to the homepage so you can see how it will look...

cheers,

Eric

hi

im sorry temi i dont have more free stuff.. i made one for don and one for redsy and that was the two free logo/banners... so if u still want one its going to be $8... so let me know if u still want the logo

and eric im going to start working on u logo :D

thanks

Eric

here is ur logo:

bookto1.jpg

I hope u like it... if u want something different let me know and i will make a new one for u.. also the books u can put it anyway u want.. i decided to put it above the text ... but also can be next to the text...

pls let me know what u think about it

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back