The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

logo feedback needed

KaterinePage

affiliate
Hi everyone! I represent Resume Writing Lab company and I need your feedback. Here is a new logo of the company

logo.png

Resume Writing Lab is offering professional writing services connected with resume, CV, so it was rather difficult to make a good logo. What do you think about it? Do you like? Will you remember it? And please write what you think about it and the whole design of the website resumewritinglab.com? Thanks in advance for your time on giving feedback.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I represent Resume Writing Lab company and I need your feedback. Here is a new logo of the company

logo.png

Resume Writing Lab is offering professional writing services connected with resume, CV, so it was rather difficult to make a good logo. What do you think about it? Do you like? Will you remember it? And please write what you think about it and the whole design of the website resumewritinglab.com? Thanks in advance for your time on giving feedback.

Hello there! Great logo you got there! But if you really want to improve you logo, here's what I can suggest:

1. As much as possible try to incorporate your company's name with the logo. Right now they look more like 2 separate elements. Try to consider HP's logo and you'll see what I mean.

2. Infuse more elements that will somehow describe your company at a first glance. Yes we now know that you are into writing, but I've seen a lot of other writing companies having the same logo as what you have now... Make it more distinct, unique, and at the same time eye-catching.

3. If you want to make logos easily, I recommend you to use JETA logo maker software. I think I was able to use this program in making a couple of logos before and the results were pretty awesome...

Hope this helps!:)

banners
Back