“Adsterra”/ “AdsKeeper”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

logo feedback needed

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by KaterinePage, Dec 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. KaterinePage

KaterinePage Affiliate affiliate

Hi everyone! I represent Resume Writing Lab company and I need your feedback. Here is a new logo of the company

[​IMG]

Resume Writing Lab is offering professional writing services connected with resume, CV, so it was rather difficult to make a good logo. What do you think about it? Do you like? Will you remember it? And please write what you think about it and the whole design of the website resumewritinglab.com? Thanks in advance for your time on giving feedback.

2. Voluum
  3. Certified
    tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
    azgold likes this.
  4. RobertR

RobertR Affiliate affiliate

I like how simple it is, however I think most users wont remember it simply because it mostly script. Do you have one that is more graphic?

azgold and tyoussef like this.
  5. teardroptony9

teardroptony9 Affiliate affiliate

Hello there! Great logo you got there! But if you really want to improve you logo, here's what I can suggest:

1. As much as possible try to incorporate your company's name with the logo. Right now they look more like 2 separate elements. Try to consider HP's logo and you'll see what I mean.

2. Infuse more elements that will somehow describe your company at a first glance. Yes we now know that you are into writing, but I've seen a lot of other writing companies having the same logo as what you have now... Make it more distinct, unique, and at the same time eye-catching.

3. If you want to make logos easily, I recommend you to use JETA logo maker software. I think I was able to use this program in making a couple of logos before and the results were pretty awesome...

Hope this helps!:)

azgold and tyoussef like this.
MI