The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Question About Where to get a Good Logo

azdesrt

affiliate
OK, so being new, I have decided on a niche and I am in the process of building my first website! Woohoo! I really want a good logo and there are TONS of sites for that, however, a lot are either really cheap looking or are "bait and switch" where you end up having to pay hundreds of dollars. I paid for and downloaded a rather inexpensive, but good looking one, from GRAPHIC RIVER, aka ENVANTO MARKET. Problem is, I cannot open it. I use Windows 10 and even downloaded 2 different apps to try. Multiple emails to them later and, no response. I really need a referral on where to look for one for maybe 50.00, U.S., or less if that's possible. (Tight Budget) Any suggestions please?

That sucks about not being able to open the file. What kind of file is it?

Re finding someone do design another one for you, maybe @ClickWD can help. I'm not sure if they do logos but maybe. If not, they may be able to suggest someone.

Also, you can create a thread here: Employment Opportunities - Offering or in the Business Centre with a Looking For prefix.

Thank you for the response! I kept searching around after I posted the question and found that I first had to unzip it, then download Adobe Illustrator to be able to open it and use it. Ugh, but hey, it's a process right?! I can get around on a computer ok but all this website building is new to me. I have a really good quote I saw posted on my mirror so I can see it everyday to help keep me motivated. If you want to achieve something different, you have to do something different. I can't wait to get the site done though! Totally pumped about it!

Can you save it as a different format from Illustrator to make it easier for you in future?

Maybe. Currently I'm learning Illustrator. ;)
Yes, you can.
Open the illustrator project, click on file and then Export or save as. There you can select PNG, JPEG or whatever else you'd like to Save it as.

If you want you could also use freelance websites such as freelancer. There are plenty of designers on there, and you'll only pay when you're happy with it.

I use Inkscape, an open source vector graphics program, instead of AI. It will open most AI files OK.
Draw Freely | Inkscape
I create or edit an existing .svg type file and create a .png that you can work with in a raster type graphics editor like Photoshop or Gimp usually.

I took the advice from CPA Hub (thank you) and hired it out on Freelancer. Was not familiar with the site but ran a contest and within minutes, had over 30 entries. I provided the template and one even guy had an idea to add an element to it that really made it pop! All in all, it was a pretty pleasurable experience. One project done, on to the next..

MI
Back