The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Harshit_770

affiliate
So there is offer that I found which allows incent traffic and gives you $10.7 per lead other network offers $16 for same offer ( not confident that I will be approved ) Geos :- 3 countries
There is a 1-2 days task to be completed. I don't have money rn can anybody tell me where can I buy traffic and let them do the offer and I will pay them after network pays me.
No I m not thinking to scam them I mean why the f*ck would I ? I can pay them $2 and still keep the $8 profit not bad at all

There is a 1-2 days task to be completed. I don't have money rn can anybody tell me where can I buy traffic and let them do the offer and I will pay them after network pays me.
No, When you don't have money no one is going to give you credit (usually).
You are going to have to earn your traffic --social media marketing of trying to make Google Search SEO like what you are doing.

You are going to have to earn your traffic --social media marketing of trying to make Google Search SEO like what you are doing
I don't wanna answer , cuz I don't wanna sound rude

I m not thinking to scam them I mean why the f*ck would I ? I can pay them $2 and still keep the $8 profit not bad at all
Thing is @Harshit_770 you could just take $10 and disappear, even better.
That's IF the offer converts and gets a +ROI.
95% of the time it doesn't

You are going to have to earn your traffic --social media marketing of trying to make Google Search SEO like what you are doing.
^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^
is the best advice anyone can give.

Last edited:
banners
Back