The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

List down best CPA Network for newbie which no experience with Affiliate Marketing

Sophea Prak

affiliate
Dear All Expert Here,

Please help to guy me and showing me the list of best CPA Network for newbie with no experience with CPA Affiliate Marketing to apply with and there requirement not so strict.

Thanks,
Best Regard

Hey Sophea lets connect on skype: Kate_Schlussler. I am an affiliate manager at Mpire Network and I'd love to discuss how we can work together!

Hello Sophea.

Which kinds of campaigns are you looking for? It all depends on that, since there are many out there.

We do CPA solely but some networks do both CPL and CPA which is pretty good too.

There are lots of them , just check the resource guide or check Reviews of CPA Networks, Affiliate Programs and Ad Networks - Affpaying and pick some networks and join some of them will approve and some will deny this is how it works .

After joining , just give them a call and explain how you promote offers and you should be fine in most cases .

Some networks do not even require a phone call .

Thanks so much for all you good advise, as I'm being a newbie of affiliate I fail many network already because of they are
strict and some network required prove from other network 500 in cash report.

Hi Sophea,

We prefer to be referenced by word-of-mouth on the forum, like here: Best mobile adult traffic source | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

However, since you are directly asking, we are a performance network that is happy to help newbies. We dont only do adult mobile, we work mainstream as well. Im not sure what "strict" measures you have found, in our case we like to connect with our future partners to get a feeling of what you know and what you need, so as to offer you the best account management for your situation. Its a simple 2 min signup process here: goo.gl/LG6Miz

Have a good week :)

some networks and join some of them will approve and some will deny this is how it works .

hey.. if there is a settled criteria on basis of which a network decides to approve or deny an application? and if there is anything that one can do to let them review their decisions

hey.. if there is a settled criteria on basis of which a network decides to approve or deny an application? and if there is anything that one can do to let them review their decisions

Some networks do not allow newbies for example , others want screenshots from your current campaigns , other networks check your references ,some networks only allow publishers that call them , there's no specific criteria for it just try to give the networks what they ask for , if you fail , you will probably get dennied 100%.

MI
Back