The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What's the best product to promote on JVZoo, how to get approved and best strategy for promotion...

• Health and wellness

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Google rankings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Abayomi Aikulola

affiliate
I've heard it so many times since I came into the IM world, first Learn then remove the "L".

That's why I'm here.

Reversing this order has cost me alot so I'm gonna do it right this time.

Hope to get some help in my quest and connect with some great people along the way.

@Abayomi Aikulola - hello and welcome!

We have a lot of helpful information and people here, I'm sure you'll find lots of useful threads and posts to help you progress in your IM journey.

What area of marketing are you into?

I've heard it so many times since I came into the IM world, first Learn then remove the "L".

That's why I'm here.

Reversing this order has cost me alot so I'm gonna do it right this time.

Hope to get some help in my quest and connect with some great people along the way.

Great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix @Abayomi Aikulola !

Learn to Earn has been a long time motto around here. I've been using it for over forty years as a businessman.

What have you done up to this point? Have you acquired the tools like a VPS and a tracker, joined some affiliate networks, selected a traffic source to master, picked a vertical to master, etc.?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back