The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Latest Page Rank Update in Progress

Yeah ive seen some Domains drop and some inner pages grow, i see that UKWW forum has dropped to PR5 :cursing:

I think Google was a little generous last update to this should even things out a bit

My site has gone from PR2 to 3. Got alot of inner pages ranked and my newly added blog went from 0 to 3. Good result really as a newish site 6-8mths.

So as per my other thread i probably should leave well alone!!

We are really peeved as BizFace dropped from a 3 to a 2 - although I have been busy doing other things Roy has put a lot of content up and we are getting new members every day. We have even set up a new video content 'yourbusinesschannel' which looks brilliant (and has good content).
Would really appreciate it if any of you guys could take a look and let us know what else we should be doing:

BizFace® Community - Business Networking Community OnLine

kind regards
Stephanie

oeps... my directory went from 4 to 5... and I didn't do a thing for it :confused:
Well, just have to enjoy I suppose :lol:

Yeah ive seen some Domains drop and some inner pages grow, i see that UKWW forum has dropped to PR5 :cursing:

I think Google was a little generous last update to this should even things out a bit

Oh! thats really bad news for all of us :(

Update is still going on or already done :confused:

DON.

In this update some of my sites pr dropped and some got pr. So its been good and the same time bad :(

Anyways I'm happy that the main site I'm working on got back its PR :)

SticKer

In my sig my phpCheckZ and diggZ-Et projects went from PPR0 to PR3. Many other pages went to PR2 that were PR0 before. Everything else stayed the same, nothing went down for me.

That's what Google likes to do.. One update it ups the PR of the site and next update brings it down.

But like Matt said in his post I think its good that they refresh the PR once in a while. But then like any other webmaster no one would like their PR to drop.

SticKer

banners
Back