The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Landing Pages

It is possible to build landing pages with wordpress. Simply Google for "wordpress landing page" to wet your appetite for what is possible and you can achieve this.

What's the difference between using your own HTML or the WP editor to create your own landing page, and paying for one of those over priced (IMHO) ones? Are the paid one's optimized better in some way? (Seriously curious...)

So i finished my site and im reviewing everything on my end and for some reason i keep getting these emails from I guess the administrator. Could someone PM me and help me out a bit. Im stuck

One of the quickest ways to actually do it is to search for wordpress landing page templates to purchase. That's how I'd go about it, anyway.

Come up with a concept and have a designer build one out for you for a few hundred dollars.

for some reason i keep getting these emails from I guess the administrator. Could someone PM me and help me out a bit. Im stuck

You set yourself to subscribe to this thread so the system emails to alert you on every reply. Go to userCP settings and unsubscribe to stop getting the emails.

MI
Back