The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Landing Pages

robertbanking

Hello you wonderful and very creative people that make up this forum. Hope you are doing well and staying positive.

I have been experimenting with lots of different marketing campaigns, but linking direct to certain pages on my websites does not work. Does anyone please have any good examples of a landing page i could create to capture users emails and i will offer them a free e-book about different marketing strategies? I really want to make the landing page eye catching, that will convert and capture users emails and after it will link them to my main website. I would be really thankful for any help you could give on this area.

Thank you very much for any support you can give. I do hope you have a pleasant day and take very good care. Sending you lots of good wishes.

Well i am not very good on this field but me i have an optin page on my blog .So people land on my blog from traffic sources and i have a optin page build with thrive leads .So i set an option that when people want to leave my website the pop up apear

Thank you very much for responding thelegend i truly appreciate your response, that was very kind of you.

I have looked at Thrive Leads and this looks an excellent site to create optin popup pages when customers are about to leave. Do you kindly know anywhere that you can build custom landing pages, built exclusively to capture customers emails please or for instance to try sell an ebook please? If you had any thoughts on this i would be very thankful.

Thank you very much for your help i truly appreciate it. I do hope you have a pleasant rest of the day.

Define 'marketing campaign' --the type of campaign and the media used matters a lot.

What is the purpose of the book? to funnel links into your website?
but linking direct to certain pages on my websites does not work
Why is that?
  • why would a 'free ebooks' work better for you?

collecting emails is a good idea but the problems are ;
  • you will need a DOI to have a mail list that is going to be viable
  • you will need to produce a email newsletter (or other good content) to send to the list
The only "e-books'" (generally on topic business PDFs or HTML reports) I will take the time to use an email address to obtain access to are data that I think will be of use to me --the WIIFM (what is in it for me) factor.

Without satisfying that need of your viewer/user, nothing is going to work for you. That has to be your lead (primary) tactic and all the rest flows down from that leading *vision*

AI's interpretation of what I said:
{"newText":"Define marketing campaign – the type of campaign and the media used are very important. What
is the purpose of the book? Direct links to your website? but direct linking to specific pages on my si
tes does not work. Why is that? Why Should Free Ebooks Work Better For You? Gathering emails is a good i
dea, but the problems are ; 1.) You need a DOI to have a working mailing list 2.) You need to create an
email newsletter (or other good content) to send to the list The only \"ebooks\" (generally on business
PDF or HTML reports) I take the time to use an email address to access data I think will be useful to me
- the WIIFM factor ( What's in it for me). Without satisfying this need of your viewer/user, nothing wi
ll work for you. That has to be your leading (primary) tactic and all the rest comes from that leading *
vision*"}

MI
Back