Ad spy tools are a double edged sword
There are quite a few things that could go wrong when you're running a CPA campaign.
I'm going to focus on just one of those things here – not protecting your landing pages.
If you're not familiar with the term, a landing page is the page that someone first sees when they click on your ad or links to your website.
It's important to have a well-designed landing page that makes a good first impression and encourages the visitor to stay on your site and learn more about what you have to offer.
However, if you don't protect your landing page, it's easy for someone to copy it and create a duplicate of your site. This is called "cloning" and it's a big problem because it can lead to your site being banned from search engines in addition to a lowering of traffic conversions --it gets seen in other ad campaigns.
There are a few things you can do to protect your landing page and make sure that cloning does not happen:
1. Use a unique URL for your landing page.
2. Add a "no-index" tag to your landing page.
3. Use a robots.txt file to block crawlers from indexing your landing page.
4. Use a passive and hidden CAPTCHA on your landing page.
5. Redirect any traffic that comes direct to your landing page --> to your home page.
Each of these methods will help to protect your landing page and ensure that it can't be easily copied.